Tim Lafai released - CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Dear oh dear. Must be school holiday time is it?
Says the kid who posted Haha to all you you bum chums crying about Lafai. Boo fu(King hoo. Which high school are you going to next year pizza boy?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley it was clearly stated everywhere that manly offered him 3 yr 2 million dollar deal which blew tigers out of the water and made tapau ask for a release immediately
im telling u manly will be top 4 next season and are back to their old tricks.
dont forget they still have buhrer, myles, Lewis brown a nz international, Api korisau, turbo bros
I knew they would be able to manage signing marty as they have 18 players off contract at the end of the season, but i had no idea it was 700k haha. What an absolute waste of money. Explains why they would offer Klemmer almost a mill a season

Dougy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Says the kid who posted Haha to all you you bum chums crying about Lafai. Boo fu(King hoo. Which high school are you going to next year pizza boy?
Your mum never complained about my pizza's with extra sauce, (unt!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually over des raelene and co.
So many dud recruitment decision.
4 year $2.5ml for a half that plays the ball to the oponing side in a semi final.
A half that control his shit.
A crab just got re signed.
Signed a Mormon.

We let a literal tank go.
We let our better half go, in fairness to the club we all wanted hokko gone.

But why is t Rex still there.
Why was ese ese released? I liked that guy from the short amount of time I saw him.

Where fuk is our rockstar fullback???? I repeat raeleneeee where the fuk is our rockstar full backkkkk!!!!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Actually over des raelene and co.
So many dud recruitment decision.
4 year $2.5ml for a half that plays the ball to the oponing side in a semi final.
A half that control his shit.
A crab just got re signed.
Signed a Mormon.

We let a literal tank go.
We let our better half go, in fairness to the club we all wanted hokko gone.

But why is t Rex still there.
Why was ese ese released? I liked that guy from the short amount of time I saw him.

Where fuk is our rockstar fullback???? I repeat raeleneeee where the fuk is our rockstar full backkkkk!!!!!!
The rock star full back went to Metallica lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rock star full back went to Metallica lol
So even has been bands can recruit and attract star players.
Our club must be like this primitive place no1 wants to go to unless it's the last option before death.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So even has been bands can recruit and attract star players.
Our club must be like this primitive place no1 wants to go to unless it's the last option before death.
i don't know why our club keeps doing shit like this first the let barba go without securing a fullback then they offload hodko without signing mbye then they keep t-Rex let Pritchard go and now release lafia even if he still had 2 year contract and sign hoppa and resign perrett . It's like what the fuk is going on .
i would off been happier if we let perret go and signed hoppa

Dougy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Q: What does a Gynaecologist and Dougy the Pizza boy have in common?
A: They can both smell it, but they're not allowed to eat it.
Haha. Funnily enough, that's what your mum said.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What stupid **** still uses mum jokes?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If everyone just ignored this mouthy twit he would probably give up talking rubbish and continue with his other pastime - seeing if he can hide his **** up his arse

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i don't know why our club keeps doing shit like this first the let barba go without securing a fullback then they offload hodko without signing mbye then they keep t-Rex let Pritchard go and now release lafia even if he still had 2 year contract and sign hoppa and resign perrett . It's like what the fuk is going on .
We couldn't of signed Hoppa if we kept lafai and let perrett go Coz perrett is on low dollar.
But why buy Hoppa is what confuses the fuk out of me. I swear if he's shit next year then des has to go.
We bought him as coach to win a grand final and build a non mediocre side. But ever since the barba debacle we keep making the dumbest recruitment moves and releasing and retention moves.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait!!!!
Why not let both perretts go?

Oooo laaaaaaaaaa
Mexicos gone crazy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If everyone just ignored this mouthy twit he would probably give up talking rubbish and continue with his other pastime - seeing if he can hide his **** up his arse
Fixed it.

Banned

2 x User Abuse and 1 x bypassing swear filter. He'll be back in a week and hopefully have learned his lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.