Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs just announced Timmy has re-signed for 3 years. Great signing

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Excellent! Plus more exciting announcements to come in the next few weeks according to Raelene Castle.

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
were did you guys hear this
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the re-signing of Tim Lafai, for a further three years, which will see him remain at the club through until the end of season 2017.

The 23-year-old has come through the Bulldogs junior ranks and made his NRL debut in season 2011 (Rnd 2 v Rabbitohs, ANZ Stadium) and has since gone on to make 29 appearances in the top grade.

The centre had a promising season in 2013 where he made 16 appearances, crossing for seven tries.

The Campbelltown Warriors junior has had a minor setback heading into season 2014 (broken hand) but will be back within the next fortnight and ready to go.

“I’m very happy with the new deal, I’m happy to stay here at the Bulldogs,” Lafai said. “The club has been great to me and I want to return the favour to them.

“I appreciate that the club has the faith in me and has given me the opportunity to re-sign here.

“It’s just a little setback (the hand injury) from the trial but it’s not too bad, we’re looking at another two weeks and I’ll be fit and ready.”

Chief Executive Raelene Castle has been impressed with Lafai since arriving at the club.

“He played consistent football in 2013 and was rewarded with a spot in the Samoan side for the World Cup. This new contract gives him confidence that we believe he will deliver on his potential.”

Coach Des Hasler is pleased to have Lafai remain at the club.

“Tim is someone that has come through the Bulldogs system and after a promising start to his NRL career we’re hopeful that he continues to perform consistently in the future.”

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fantastic, another advertisement of the great culture we are building here and the pride our players have to wear the blue and white.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Excellent news.

Now Graham, Morris, Ennis and Mbye!

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, real good news. If he stays fit it will be even better. :biggrin1:

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Great news, even more pumped for tonight now. Great re-signing.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
you have to wonder where all these people that were saying he was leaving. shows how much they know. gr

Great signing for the club

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally, best of luck to Timmy this year!

mhaltz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fox Sports saying more to come in the next weeks

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
bye bye inu

Status