Tigers interested in Josh Reynolds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye was playing really well when we signed him, remember other Clubs were interested in him (for good reason, at the time). We were burned badly when we let Thurston go, so I understand the thinking that we had to lock Mbye up and at the time we had to pay good coin. The problem then is that he has not
really delivered, and JR is outplaying him.... Coach killing stuff. Contracts should start including stricter performance clauses IMO.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should be going for Widdop ,this would also solve our goal kicking
You would think Graham would have said something to Des about Widdop his Pom boy oh and Hodgson when he knew we were moving on Ennis

Dumb Kant

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
\

Most centres would demolish him, can you imagine Solomone Kata running at him. Josh Jackson plays on his side for a reason lol, he can't really tackle. Even when he does get good up front contact the player he is tackling still makes 10-15m with him on them.
Solomone who??

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he can get a good deal, he should take it.
I don't see a future for him at the bulldogs in the starting side.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This club has dug itself a massive hole for signing Mbye on overs.

- he has not delivered
- we don't know where to play him, but have to play him or look like dickheads for paying him big $$$
- it fucks up our entire recruitment as we are not sure if we should be targeting a 6 or 7 in the market.
This feels like the whole TREX deja vu situation again.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ask Ennis
I thought I was asking the man that knows, Ennis don't mean shit to me any longer he has retired and has nothing to do with our club, he is now one of the enemy "The Media"!! a lot of his thoughts and comments have no positive effect on our club IMO.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds should be in the prime of his career but his all to frequent errors outweigh the occasional freaky play.

He can't play out of the halves; too small and not good enough defence (5 tackles all game last Friday). He himself has said his shoulders couldn't hack playing hooker.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's currently on 450k
We've offered a 2 year deal worth 450k a year
Same pay essentially

He wants 700k minimum

I say ... See u later champ
Have fun at the west tigers or shonkies
Where are you getting your numbers from & how accurate are they?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You would think Graham would have said something to Des about Widdop his Pom boy oh and Hodgson when he knew we were moving on Ennis

Dumb Kant
Considering hasler loves building teams around mates and family members u'd think hr would have asked.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I rekon the Knights will make a play for Josh Reynolds now that they have missed out on Bird

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I rekon the Knights will make a play for Josh Reynolds now that they have missed out on Bird
Not according to Des. He says Reynolds is an important part of their plans and they are having "fruitful" discussions with his management.

Status
Not open for further replies.