Tickets For This Weekends Game

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know how they decide who gets tickets? Apparently both clubs are getting 650 tickets each.
We can't call the club or even message them on fb/twitter/Instagram because no ***** working.
I don't get how they can communicate with us about who gets the tickets?
Anybody know anything?
Cheers

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Does anybody know how they decide who gets tickets? Apparently both clubs are getting 650 tickets each.
We can't call the club or even message them on fb/twitter/Instagram because no c*** working.
I don't get how they can communicate with us about who gets the tickets?
Anybody know anything?
Cheers
Here you go. From the members email

A message from the CEO

As we get ready for this Sunday’s Round 5 game, I again want to take the opportunity to say thank you for your support – our win on the Queen’s Birthday was a well-deserved celebration for all our players, staff, Members and corporate partners.

With COVID-19 restrictions gradually easing, we are now anticipating the return of Members to our home games. This week, we’ve been given permission for a very small part of our family to cheer us on against the Roosters and we’re excited to invite some of our longest serving members to Bankwest Stadium.

In addition, the public health guidelines only allow access for the western side of the stadium and specifically in the dedicated corporate spaces.

Due to the short notice, the Club has decided to use this capacity for a cross section of Major Corporate Partners, long term Suite Holders and selected long-tenured Members. Our Membership staff will be contacting those selected Members today to advise of the tickets and related protocols.

Whilst we are excited to take this first step in a return of crowds to the game, there will be some clear protocols that will need to be followed to adhere to NSW Government Guidelines. This will include:

• Confirm to staff whether they have any COVID-19 symptoms;
  • Confirm to staff whether they have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
  • Confirm to staff whether they have been in quarantine in the past 14 days;
  • Submit to and pass an individual temperature check which records a temperature of 37.2c or less.
The Club also encourages those attending the games to download the COVIDSafe app onto your smartphone and have it activated.

For the remaining 7 home games of the 2020 season, we anticipate the number of fans allowed at each game to increase and we will expand Member attendance according to the approved capacity each week.

Priority for Member attendance at these games will be allocated in line with our 3 guiding principles - loyalty, fairness and sustainability. Membership Category, Tenure and Pledge status will all be determining factors in how we allocate ticketing for our remaining home games.

It is our absolute intention to get as many of our Members to each game as possible, but please understand that until restrictions are fully lifted there are going to be some of you who want to attend and are unable to do so. We will be as fair and as transparent as possible throughout this process and ensure that we are in line with our outlined principles.

Finally, a reminder that next Thursday we will release our 2020 Membership plan. This will communicate how we will be addressing those Members who have had their 2020 Memberships affected by COVID-19 and outline what our plan is to improve the Membership experience in 2021.

We’ll be with you again this Sundaycheering on the boys in Blue and White.

Regards,

Andrew Hill
Bulldogs CEO

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Here you go. From the members email

A message from the CEO

As we get ready for this Sunday’s Round 5 game, I again want to take the opportunity to say thank you for your support – our win on the Queen’s Birthday was a well-deserved celebration for all our players, staff, Members and corporate partners.

With COVID-19 restrictions gradually easing, we are now anticipating the return of Members to our home games. This week, we’ve been given permission for a very small part of our family to cheer us on against the Roosters and we’re excited to invite some of our longest serving members to Bankwest Stadium.

In addition, the public health guidelines only allow access for the western side of the stadium and specifically in the dedicated corporate spaces.

Due to the short notice, the Club has decided to use this capacity for a cross section of Major Corporate Partners, long term Suite Holders and selected long-tenured Members. Our Membership staff will be contacting those selected Members today to advise of the tickets and related protocols.

Whilst we are excited to take this first step in a return of crowds to the game, there will be some clear protocols that will need to be followed to adhere to NSW Government Guidelines. This will include:

• Confirm to staff whether they have any COVID-19 symptoms;
  • Confirm to staff whether they have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
  • Confirm to staff whether they have been in quarantine in the past 14 days;
  • Submit to and pass an individual temperature check which records a temperature of 37.2c or less.
The Club also encourages those attending the games to download the COVIDSafe app onto your smartphone and have it activated.

For the remaining 7 home games of the 2020 season, we anticipate the number of fans allowed at each game to increase and we will expand Member attendance according to the approved capacity each week.

Priority for Member attendance at these games will be allocated in line with our 3 guiding principles - loyalty, fairness and sustainability. Membership Category, Tenure and Pledge status will all be determining factors in how we allocate ticketing for our remaining home games.

It is our absolute intention to get as many of our Members to each game as possible, but please understand that until restrictions are fully lifted there are going to be some of you who want to attend and are unable to do so. We will be as fair and as transparent as possible throughout this process and ensure that we are in line with our outlined principles.

Finally, a reminder that next Thursday we will release our 2020 Membership plan. This will communicate how we will be addressing those Members who have had their 2020 Memberships affected by COVID-19 and outline what our plan is to improve the Membership experience in 2021.

We’ll be with you again this Sundaycheering on the boys in Blue and White.

Regards,

Andrew Hill
Bulldogs CEO
Thanks mate.

I’ll await the call tomorrow then make the necessary arrangements. Beer pre-game?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

I’ll await the call tomorrow then make the necessary arrangements. Beer pre-game?
Great mate sounds good. Definitely chicken for dinner haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spoke to one of the membership team today and as advised the plan for the remainder of the year will be announced tomorrow. Texts, emails and social media will be the things to look at.

I spoke at length about our issues and things that are affecting our ability to even look like attending games and the young guy I spoke to said a variety of solutions will be offered just look at these and see which will be best or if in fact any suit. Can speak to them once this is in place and hopefully come to a happy medium.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can do NRLs marketing..

Fans get in quick.. tickets for these 2 premiership heavyweights locking horns this Sunday night is selling out fast..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can do NRLs marketing..

Fans get in quick.. tickets for these 2 premiership heavyweights locking horns this Sunday night is selling out fast..
Amen to that.!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tickets for this weekends game should be used for shit paper.
The people running this site and in charge of this club should be kicked out of the place forever. Take no action, but talk continous shit and make up excuses.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wouldn't have 650 fans or sponsors at the moment would we[emoji848]

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's a heap of information here on tickets and memberships moving forward.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/2020-membership---covid-19-response
Yep, thanks for that. None that cover what we want to propose though....once the NRL lets a lot more back into the grounds it will be classed as your choice to be absent if you don't go to the game and you won't be credited with it for next year. . I will call them tomorrow with my reasons for not attending and our proposal.....Wonder just how much the non ticketed benefits will be costed at??? Scarf, hat, stickers...that we have so no credit for it....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, thanks for that. None that cover what we want to propose though....once the NRL lets a lot more back into the grounds it will be classed as your choice to be absent if you don't go to the game and you won't be credited with it for next year. . I will call them tomorrow with my reasons for not attending and our proposal.....Wonder just how much the non ticketed benefits will be costed at??? Scarf, hat, stickers...that we have so no credit for it....
A born and bred membership is $50 and that’s only got the non ticketed benefits. The way I read it is if you don’t pledge your membership for this year and don’t attend games you just have to pay $50 for the no ticketed members stuff and you should have the same season ticket as this year. I could be completely wrong though it does sound like a complicated process.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It makes no sense to me. How much credit will we get? Next year I was going to downgrade to the Flexi 5 membership. Sounds like for the rest of the season it will be a ballot type process for tickets to games. So you’d think they would credit maybe 10 games at say $15 a game? Who knows.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im wondering if my 3 year old (non ticketed member) will be able to come with my wife and i if we do happen to get tickets?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
We cannot underestimate how important this pledge has been for the Club, and we are extremely grateful for the 2,254 members who have made this generous commitment so far

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A born and bred membership is $50 and that’s only got the non ticketed benefits. The way I read it is if you don’t pledge your membership for this year and don’t attend games you just have to pay $50 for the no ticketed members stuff and you should have the same season ticket as this year. I could be completely wrong though it does sound like a complicated process.
Thanks for the info...is that each person as we have a family ticket?

I was not sure about how to interpret the info but read it as that if you missed four games due to COVID because crowds were barred you got that as a credit but if crowds are allowed and you don't go it is your choice therefore no refund or credit for that.

In the past have been able to 'not available for work 'to attend Thurs/ Friday games and some weekends but can't do that now as need the work.I know lot of the games are Sunday/Sat bar one or two but can't take the time off work....hubby and daughters in the same boat. New rosters have been set and have to think of the business side of it. Plus health concerns for hubby and I due to age and past illness.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im wondering if my 3 year old (non ticketed member) will be able to come with my wife and i if we do happen to get tickets?
In the past kids under the age of five could go and sit on their parents lap for free.Check it out with the club if you can get through that is.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...is that each person as we have a family ticket?

I was not sure about how to interpret the info but read it as that if you missed four games due to COVID because crowds were barred you got that as a credit but if crowds are allowed and you don't go it is your choice therefore no refund or credit for that.

In the past have been able to 'not available for work 'to attend Thurs/ Friday games and some weekends but can't do that now as need the work.I know lot of the games are Sunday/Sat bar one or two but can't take the time off work....hubby and daughters in the same boat. New rosters have been set and have to think of the business side of it. Plus health concerns for hubby and I due to age and past illness.
I'm not sure it's probably best to call the club.

It's a complicated thing for the club to work through too but I think they could have made it a more simpler process for the members to sort out.