Thurston talks to 2 Sydney Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
tbh malcolm noad told a few kennelers that that was the reason we got rid of him in the first place.
Coffs Harbour was the reason we got rid of JT? Okay, but why. What exactly did he do?

Besides the fact; I thought nothing happened in Coffs harbour. Was someone convicted and I didn't see it. Sorry I must of missed it. Is Reni really in jail serving time for Coffs and his positive drug testing all a cover up?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Exactly what did he do to be a grub. All the people who are saying this obviously know something the rest of us don't.

So go on fill us in.
our north queensland kennel contacts will tell you what kind of person he is.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
u guys say hes a scum bag etc. ive not seen him get done for anything. i think he would be welcome back by 90% of our fans and anyone with a brain of what he could do for our club and our future. 1. Patten, 7. Thurston, 9. Ennis

throw in turner, moris, idris, goodwin, roberts, hannant, stagg

good ****in core. of youth! besides patten! who will play and play well till hes 103!
Say goodbye to half those players if we sign Thurston.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ive heard he is a real ratbag. Not only the coffs harbour incident where he was one of the instigators of what happened. But ive heard he makes moves on other players wives and girlfriends and likes to send photos of his genitals via sms to women in general.
where there is smoke there is fire, they cant all be chinese whispers. Hes a great player but Im not sure if he is what we want considering his past.

Didnt he come up through the ranks when Kevin Moore was coaching in lower level?

Maybe Moore wants him and knows how to get the very best from him. Time will tell.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont want him.

I agree with Mitch. I think it would be a bad idea to get him. We'd have to pay big money and we already got rid of all the G-Unit crew. Everyone knows Thurston is still an immature baby at times.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard he is a real ratbag. Not only the coffs harbour incident where he was one of the instigators of what happened. But ive heard he makes moves on other players wives and girlfriends and likes to send photos of his genitals via sms to women in general.
where there is smoke there is fire, they cant all be chinese whispers. Hes a great player but Im not sure if he is what we want considering his past.

Didnt he come up through the ranks when Kevin Moore was coaching in lower level?

Maybe Moore wants him and knows how to get the very best from him. Time will tell.
Whats wrong with the gential sending thing lol.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
our north queensland kennel contacts will tell you what kind of person he is.
Ive known Bluey Southern alot of years anyone that thinks our boy JT is the victim of a smear campaign pull Bluey up and ask his opnion he will tell it like it is!!

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the gential sending thing lol.
hehehe....actually its against the law.
One of my mates was blind drunk and sent a similar text message to some chick he met at a bar earlier that night. after scoring her number he thought he would woo her by sending her a pic of his **** and balls.
She went to the cops though and reported it and they phoned him and started asking questions. He was nearly charged. I think the fact that he was flacid was in his favour.

C

chipandchase

thurstnn was the grub before the coffs harbour problem and he ripped apart the birds ass in the coffs harbour thing, we dont need him and we wont sign him

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mods delete this speculation, this man was clearly not there that day and the comments not appropriate.

C

chipandchase

Mods delete this speculation, this man was clearly not there that day and the comments not appropriate.
you dont know what u are talking about, thurston was the guy that was sued the year before the coffs harbour event.
get your facts right

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wasnt convicted of any sex assaults and when it comes to sex you are guilty until proven innocent, never the less his record is clean.
This is the thing with rich and famous, all it takes is an angry whore to scream rape and you reputation is gone.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
not wise to speculate. defamation is a serious issue.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Would love to have JT home but probably won't be able to afford him under the cap. Might be wise to secure the blokes we have coming off contract in the near future.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbh malcolm noad told a few kennelers that that was the reason we got rid of him in the first place.
Lmfao so your comment is based on malcom noad telling afew kennelers? Ok todd greenburg told me that the club will not longer exist by 2011 spread the word.

X

XxFoVoSxX

Lmfao so your comment is based on malcom noad telling afew kennelers? Ok todd greenburg told me that the club will not longer exist by 2011 spread the word.
no way :o

it's ok.. atleast olympiakos will still be around :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.