Thurston comments in lead up 2 GF!! & TRAVIS NORTON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
It was interesting to read about Jonathan Thurston's comments in the lead up 2 the GF & after they beat the eels last week. he said he wouldnt trade any of his cowboy teamates for anyone else.

I wonder wat he must be thinking now? He shouldnt take that GF win in blue & white colours 4 granted, & this loss now will only make him stronger. goodluck 2 him in the future.

I really felt sorry for Travis Norton but, he scored a real captains try, & played his heart out. :( . He's a gutsy player but, & i still remember his 1998 finals series with us.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
they both did okay last night,
norton i think played better than thurston but i agree with one thing that you said they played their hearts out
congratulations to the cowboys also for making it this far and better luck to them next season :grinning:

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Yes, you can't keep a good Cowboys down...WE'LL BE BACK!!! Mark my words peeps...

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with bernster. They will learn from this experience and bounce back to win a premiership. Well played cowboys better luck next year

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
yeah the cows went well last night in a pretty even matched game i was just wondering if it was a three game grand final series, lol or maybe i just wanna see more footy

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLIOLA said:
Yeah i agree with bernster. They will learn from this experience and bounce back to win a premiership. Well played cowboys better luck next year
Its funny if Cowboys won and Tigers lost I dont think any of us would say "The tigers are better for the experience they will bounce back and win a premiership in the next couple of years".

Purely because I dont think anyone thinks they can do as well as they did this year anytime soon.

*EDIT* Sorry SOLIOLA I didnt make it clear, I meant the Tigers not the Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
You never know this is the cowboys were talking about. Everyone under estimated this team during the whole final series and they proved the critics WRONG. Im glad they did because i said myself at the start of the year that north queensland will be there at the end. Looking before the start of the final series i had no doubts that the cowboys were gonna make an impact on the final series like they did last year and went one better this year only to finish runners up.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
yeh he reali did play awesome its a shame they lost all the cowboys were devistated

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
hey bernster i love ur sig!

i was sitting infront of alot of dragons suporters last night and they were chanting that heaps. Holy hell they pissed me off! And this tigers suporter stood up and gave them a nice piece of his mind. Man i hate dragons fans.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
one of them went off at me for slamming them at the game yesterday lol, they use like all of the burrows chants as well... me and el magic werre getting very fed up with a few of them

hehe i just realised i got banned from their forums >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.