Thurston and Asotasi a Dog?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Asotasi hates the dogs! He told one of my best mates in person.
Hmm, but when was that said and was the reasoning for something related to certain people who are no longer here? He may feel differently about the place now. Alot has happened the last few months. Alot more is happening in the next year or 2. But my feeling is he'll stay at Souffs.

Jigga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hmm, but when was that said and was the reasoning for something related to certain people who are no longer here? He may feel differently about the place now. Alot has happened the last few months. Alot more is happening in the next year or 2. But my feeling is he'll stay at Souffs.
I heard the same, loved the club but it was a certain someone who is no longer with us that was the problem, so if he is apparently unhappy anything could happen but I doubt they will release him.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard the same, loved the club but it was a certain someone who is no longer with us that was the problem, so if he is apparently unhappy anything could happen but I doubt they will release him.
I agree. Why would they release him.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm the biggest Roy fan there is, and would love nothing more than him to come back home! BUT I don't see it happening. It's like Pricey coming back, wont happen. :(

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
asotasi wont leave souths , hes got it too good with rusty and holmes hyphon .
He went there because he belived the hype and thought they'd enjoy success. i wonder what he's thinking now. 7 straight losses ffs. Roy isn't even that dominant this year which is one of Souths' problems.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's hell better than all our props put together though...

Wish he'd come back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.