Throw the money at Mitchell Moses for 2024

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
He might be worth 900K to 1M to us and some others but he aint worth 1.4M to "anyone". Why would you pick Waddell to be in our 13 ?
Salary cap management.
To accomodate Moses, we need to pay little elsewhere.
Who is better out there than waddel?
For his salary?
also that we have him already

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If we are to sign Moses (which we won't, because he hasn't achieved anything yet), then we won't be paying him anymore than...

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion your front line halfback is not a position to be mucked around with- you get the best of the best. Pay top dollar.
This is why we are where we are.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
The case for Moses:
- Only halfback available in the elite club
- Has a geographical link to the region. Unlike Munster for example.
- Lebanese. I told you that Kiraz would lift today in our jersey. So will Moses.
- Moses is quick. Unlike Cleary. He is young, unlike Cherry Evans and Hughes.
- he is the complete player. Goalkicking. Organising. Fasting. Footwork. Kicking.

Gat on board!! We can get him for 2024. I’m telling you we will be saying ‘why didn’t we get Moses’ in a few years, the way we are saying it about Reynolds now.

I understand the reluctance of 1.4 mil. But let’s at least offer a 4 year deal at 1.2 mil a season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let not offer him a deal ever...

As for Frawley, fuck no.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The case for Moses:
- Only halfback available in the elite club
Hold on a second... Moses is signed to the Eels until 2024, which is over 2 years away, so how exactly is he "available" for us to sign??

Bacon_Muffin

Waterboy
Reaction score
We could sign all the players from the Storm or Panthers as long as Trent is the coach we would still miss the top 8.
The problem is Trent can't coach and his support team is useless
Mitch might be in the middle ranking of current halves but Trent would ensure he drops to the bottom.

When Trent was at Manly he had the same fitness gurus around and they were lucky not to get their first wooden spoon.
Des goes back, brings his team in and they are back at the top of the table with basically the same squad.

Last edited: