Throw the money at Mitchell Moses for 2024

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can see us getting him for 1.1Mil and getting him to have his own brand like Josh.

"Let's Kebab"

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a fucking stupid post. But you got the attention you wanted. So Nasheed would give you an A+

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I can see us getting him for 1.1Mil and getting him to have his own brand like Josh.

"Let's Kebab"
I am not sure on the merit of ‘let’s kebab” but that’s another point.
Having a marquee Lebanese halfback will send the fans wild if we do well. It’s a marketing dream.
He’s so good looking. A dreamboat if you will.
A star.
Clean. Good role model for the youth to get out of gangs, fundamentalism, anti social behaviour and make a success on the field.
Look at the legacy of hazem. This Would be hazem in steroids because unlike Hazem this guy could be the best.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so is Mitchellmoses, utility half, Flanagun, Nasheed and Letstrot all one person?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you throw money? If we paid cash it’s got some weight to travel a bit if it’s in bundles with elastic bands tied around the cash. But you can’t throw money if it’s via bank transfer.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
so is Mitchellmoses, utility half, Flanagun, Nasheed and Letstrot all one person?
I understand the comparison to Nasheed because I love him but I’m a bit disturbed how everyone rushes to the conclusion.
But,
This I believe is some gesture towards trolls.
This isn’t troll at all.
We need a serious halfback.
There’s only a small very elite half club.
Cherry evans, Cleary, Hughes and Moses.
There are a few handy players on a rung short of that like Reynolds, Hynes and George Williams buy the big difference is Moses is the only marquee halfback not tied up.
I sniff blood in the water when you consider he lives local (unlike someone like Munster who isn’t a halfback btw) and of Lebanese descent which is a marketing dream for this specific club.

honestly why are only half of the peopel here on board??

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

All praise thr spirit of Nasheed. They may hav3 destroyed him but his soul and spriit is with us..........in us........... god bless you all my family.

Don’t fight for your postcode fight for the blue and white

Like and reply
Wally.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure on the merit of ‘let’s kebab” but that’s another point.
Having a marquee Lebanese halfback will send the fans wild if we do well. It’s a marketing dream.
He’s so good looking. A dreamboat if you will.
A star.
Clean. Good role model for the youth to get out of gangs, fundamentalism, anti social behaviour and make a success on the field.
Look at the legacy of hazem. This Would be hazem in steroids because unlike Hazem this guy could be the best.
Here is your proof that it's Nashweed.....he's already cheating behind "Ol' blue eyes" Dutchie Holland's back....

Getting a woody there Nashweed?

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand the comparison to Nasheed because I love him but I’m a bit disturbed how everyone rushes to the conclusion.
But,
This I believe is some gesture towards trolls.
This isn’t troll at all.
We need a serious halfback.
There’s only a small very elite half club.
Cherry evans, Cleary, Hughes and Moses.
There are a few handy players on a rung short of that like Reynolds, Hynes and George Williams buy the big difference is Moses is the only marquee halfback not tied up.
I sniff blood in the water when you consider he lives local (unlike someone like Munster who isn’t a halfback btw) and of Lebanese descent which is a marketing dream for this specific club.

honestly why are only half of the peopel here on board??
Because only half of the people on here are fuckwits.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly I’ll cut to the chase.
This is the signing we need to bring us into the top 4. No exception.

he and cherry Evans are the form halves of the Comp. difference is lanky have locked away Cherry until he is 36.
I know a lot of people rate Cleary, although as good as he is he can’t score long range solo tries like Moses can, but same thing. He’s locked up with us dad.
Moses however is attainable and has an out on his deal.
We can’t afford him next year. I also would hate to see him lost to the eels, but if it means he gets the contract of his dreams and dogs benefit so be it.
I say we blow everyone out of the park and offer this.
4 year deal. 1.4 mil a season (5.6mil total) which should take him to 30 years of age where he might start to slow.
We clear out Allen (500), Flanagan (450), reduce Thommo to 600 (saving 175) Vaughan (350) on top of RFM going (400) and Jackson (400/600 split) and we can afford him here.
This is how I see it.
Now I’m golf to fill in some names below we are t linked too but just to highlight my point of how we fit this squad together to work. Just examples of players who can fill voids to make my point of how we can assemble a team to fit him and stay under the cap and most all - win.
1 Dufty (350)
2 credence (120)
3 Schoupp (120)
4 burns (150)
5 JAC (550)
6 Burton (550)
7 MOSES (1.4 mil)
8 King (200)
9 Butters (600)
10 Pangai (750)
11 Waddel (180
12 Kikau (800)
13 Thompson (600)
-
14 avo (250)
15 waddel (180)
16 patolo (150)
17 Doorey (120)
Total = 8 mil

Remaining 13 players in the squad can make up the 2 million. I just don’t care who. I don’t give a F as long as the first grade squad look similar to that
Let's not throw money at a him

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Munster 6
Moses 7
*Burton 4
That’s all I want for Christmas / Eid / Hanukkah / ect

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I’ll cut to the chase.
This is the signing we need to bring us into the top 4. No exception.

he and cherry Evans are the form halves of the Comp. difference is lanky have locked away Cherry until he is 36.
I know a lot of people rate Cleary, although as good as he is he can’t score long range solo tries like Moses can, but same thing. He’s locked up with us dad.
Moses however is attainable and has an out on his deal.
We can’t afford him next year. I also would hate to see him lost to the eels, but if it means he gets the contract of his dreams and dogs benefit so be it.
I say we blow everyone out of the park and offer this.
4 year deal. 1.4 mil a season (5.6mil total) which should take him to 30 years of age where he might start to slow.
We clear out Allen (500), Flanagan (450), reduce Thommo to 600 (saving 175) Vaughan (350) on top of RFM going (400) and Jackson (400/600 split) and we can afford him here.
This is how I see it.
Now I’m golf to fill in some names below we are t linked too but just to highlight my point of how we fit this squad together to work. Just examples of players who can fill voids to make my point of how we can assemble a team to fit him and stay under the cap and most all - win.
1 Dufty (350)
2 credence (120)
3 Schoupp (120)
4 burns (150)
5 JAC (550)
6 Burton (550)
7 MOSES (1.4 mil)
8 King (200)
9 Butters (600)
10 Pangai (750)
11 Waddel (180
12 Kikau (800)
13 Thompson (600)
-
14 avo (250)
15 waddel (180)
16 patolo (150)
17 Doorey (120)
Total = 8 mil

Remaining 13 players in the squad can make up the 2 million. I just don’t care who. I don’t give a F as long as the first grade squad look similar to that
He might be worth 900K to 1M to us and some others but he aint worth 1.4M to "anyone". Why would you pick Waddell to be in our 13 ?