Thoughts on Zane Musgrove

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
McClean and twal are the pic of the available props at the moment adding those two to average 120m and not be run through would mean more to us than signing a halfback right now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
McClean and twal are the pic of the available props at the moment adding those two to average 120m and not be run through would mean more to us than signing a halfback right now.
Is Sexton leaving? I dont mind him getting more time. Will go better with better forwards and more time with burton

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not that I know of. I’m happy to give sexton more time and build a forward pack for him to work behind. But others want to blow money on hunt or someone like that

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's going to be a long off season. Few weeks ago people were in despair over the lack of forwards available. This week we're sweating on the first ones being released.

Ciraldo and Gould will be busily looking over their options right now. I'm certain that the managers will have emailed the club with every option they have knowing we're needing a forward or three. We'll sign who we sign. By all means discuss who you'd like, but don't base your happiness on the outcome of your hopes. We're not the only team chasing players, and mightn't even be after he ones that are getting popular all of a sudden here.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gone to Warrington

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's going to be a long off season. Few weeks ago people were in despair over the lack of forwards available. This week we're sweating on the first ones being released.

Ciraldo and Gould will be busily looking at all the kennel threads right now. I'm certain that the managers will have emailed the club with every option they have knowing we're needing a forward or three. We'll sign who we sign. By all means discuss who you'd like, but don't base your happiness on the outcome of your hopes. We're not the only team chasing players, and mightn't even be after he ones that are getting popular all of a sudden here.
Sorry Al just had to make this slight edit.:laughing:

Long off season alright fark a duck! ..

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s the type of player who needs to go to the storm and get some tough love from Bellamy. I’m not sure if he’d buy in with us

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’d be looking at Titians Mo , Raiders Trey Mooney and Roosters Tyrell May