Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought about it long ago and came to the conclusion that at his price point and current defensive issues... That you'd be better stuck with Okunbur

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fingers Ferguson......no thank you.
As others have said he will be dealing with legal issues as a priority.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would offer him pretty much min wage (maybe 150k max), whether he takes it or not is his own choice but he wouldn't have many options atm.

I'm gonna get smashed but the relationship this bloke has with Foxxy is unreal. He is from Wellington, same as Brent Naden and will be a step above what we have now in terms of right wing candidates (Marsters, Lumelume, Ok).

If he screws up, there are clauses that allow us to release him, etc. I just think the reward outweighs the risk pending his salary is sub 200k.
5 people liked this Idea? Must all be multis.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would offer him pretty much min wage (maybe 150k max), whether he takes it or not is his own choice but he wouldn't have many options atm.

I'm gonna get smashed but the relationship this bloke has with Foxxy is unreal. He is from Wellington, same as Brent Naden and will be a step above what we have now in terms of right wing candidates (Marsters, Lumelume, Ok).

If he screws up, there are clauses that allow us to release him, etc. I just think the reward outweighs the risk pending his salary is sub 200k.

Status
Not open for further replies.