Thoughts on a Cody Walker, Jake Averillo swap?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed, I’m convinced your intention is to write stupid sh!t as some kind of social experiment or hidden agenda.

The first emerging talent we’ve had since Ben Barba and you propose to swap him? Wow...

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just out having some drinks with someone who is VERY influential in the Souths recruitment team.
I was pitching him a thought I had that could solve both clubs dilemmas.
A straight swap between Walker and Averillo.

The solution for us is obvious. An experienced attacking half, just what we need.

souths are happy to get young guns for the future (his words).

He didn't know much about Avo, so I spent a good half hour showing him comments from this forum and highlight videos, and to be honest, the impression I had by the end go it was he was very impressed. I know it because I saw him write a note on his phone about him.

Thank me later? or rocks in my head?
Butt out and mind your own business. Why would we swap one of our own future stars for an average aging you know what. You should be banned.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just out having some drinks with someone who is VERY influential in the Souths recruitment team.

The solution for us is obvious. An experienced attacking half, just what we need.

He didn't know much about Avo, so I spent a good half hour showing him comments from this forum and highlight videos, and to be honest, the impression I had by the end go it was he was very impressed. I know it because I saw him write a note on his phone about him.

This is one of your best Nasheed. I'm gonna go with the latter. Definitely the rocks mate. Why on earth would we offer up our most promising rookie in years for a hot and cold Walker?? Sure he is a pretty decent player, but we need to add quality to our squad, not swap quality for quality. That's just leaves us in the same position we are already in.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what youbare trying to achieve here but its such a typical response..we finally get a decent young kid who looks promising & people want to swap him...crazy!
Cody Walker is an off the field nightmare waiting to happen each week & we don't need any more off field garbage

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

You must be bored serving up this unrealistic shit

JoeyG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Just kidding,right!

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you kidding me swap a young good player for a 30 year yes the would great OMG

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are just an attention seeking fukwit to even suggest this bullshit

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would we want to do that? Glad you are not in recruitment. Just be happy Holland is in first grade ,I would be happy if he plays well. But just go rumble in the streets with Cody if you think he is that good.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JUST FUCK OFF.. Averillo is to be kept at all costs.!!!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I see why people get the shots with you nasheed.....talk some trashy shit...... bit like the chimpster...

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Of Averillo goes to Souths I’ll punch your face in

RabiedDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed go and get f’d . Averillo won’t be going anywhere

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed, Reggie the Rabbit is not an influential person at south's in case you didn't know

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we gave Nasheed fly buys on every thread he started, the fucker would be in first class on round the world trips!