10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliott

14. JMK
15. Tolman
16. Danny.F
17. Preist

This is nrl not nsw cup. So please no more renouf frawley (olive is rubbish makes brenko lee look like jmoz in def) they have proven they are not up to it. Spine is still diabolical Cogger and Meaney wont help us next year please buy someone good to fill these positions and get a hooker while we are at it.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
being realistic with some hope

i'm assuming foz and fualolo return but that jmoz is still out. its worth mentioning that RFM probs won't be back in the country till tuesday at the earliest, if he plays on sunday, i would not consider him a lock to play for us

also assuming nu brown is still out

1 Hoppa - this 100% gonna happen, there is no real point debating whether it should because we better get used to the idea of it
2. Bmoz
3. Olive - very poor last game will better defensively with morris outside him
4. Holland
5. Smith
6 Foz
7. Cleeland/lewis - i don't care which one but just give one a go
8. Klem - stop the off the bench rubbish
9. Lichaa - still don't like it but eh
10. woods - i;d rather he be gone by june 30 (the exact date of our next game) but seems inlikely
11 RFM
12 Martin
13 Jackson

14. JMK - i wouldn't pick him but i don't see pay dropping him coompletely especially holland likely to be at centre and nu brown out
15 Fualalo
16. Elliot/tolman - its likely both round out the bench but i lumped them together out of hope
17. To'omaga - just let him keep having a stint a game to learn his trade
Are we really going that bad that you are looking forward to Fualolo coming back? Oh god......

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
1. Holland
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz plz come back asap.
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliott

14. JMK
15. Tolman
16. Danny.F
17. Preist

This is nrl not nsw cup. So please no more renouf frawley (olive is rubbish makes brenko lee look like jmoz in def) they have proven they are not up to it. Spine is still diabolical Cogger and Meaney wont help us next year please buy someone good to fill these positions and get a hooker while we are at it.
Better of going with Renouf than Priest I reckon. Priest isn't even a stand out in NSW Cup. Renouf at least dominates every second game in Cup.

BobbieG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Opinion! I waited 26 years for Premiership. Was disappointed twice,1967 and 1979. I wasatBelmore on Saturday and if was to pick a side I would have the fullback from reserve grade at Fullback with young Smith on one one wing Brett on the other. Josh and Hoppa the centres. Holland at 6 and Zac Woolford at 7. Klemmer Licha Woods Rfm Jacko Elliott. Reserves Tolman JMK R Martin Ogden. I read the forum and just cringe at some of the comments about Pay and wonder how many of the so-called experts have ever coached or been in charge of a team whether be in business sport or military. I have and found that it takes time for people to respond and to change them from what they did previously and please don’t come they are professionals as that is harder as I found out in the military. And after watching Saturday’s game I am still a diehard supporter as I have seen worst defeats at Belmore and will not curse or use foul terms to describe anyone currently involved with MY TEAM. And I don’t really care about those who constantly put crap on everyone any anyone. Dog Supporter for life!!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. B.Morris (need a 1 who has speed and can sniff an offload
2. Hopoate
3. Holland
4. J.Morris (hopefully early return)
5. Olive or Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Klemmer
9. Woolford
10. Tolman
11. Martin
12. Mariner
13. Jackson (c)

14. Marshall-King (wish it could be Brown)
15. Woods
16. ToOmagaa
17. Elliot

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Bmoz
2. Smith
3. Hoppa.--------->>> this backline isnt the best but its all we have. If jmoz is back chuck him in and move olive to wing
4. Olive
5. montoya
6. Foran (hopefully his back) because frawley and jmk are rubbish
7. Lewis
8.woods
9. lichaa( JMK is rubbish) and we have nobody else (nu brown injured)
10. Klemmer
11. jackson
12. RFM
13. Tolman
14. Martin
15. Francis
16. Toomaga
17. whoever
Lost me at Montoya lol

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Opinion! I waited 26 years for Premiership. Was disappointed twice,1967 and 1979. I wasatBelmore on Saturday and if was to pick a side I would have the fullback from reserve grade at Fullback with young Smith on one one wing Brett on the other. Josh and Hoppa the centres. Holland at 6 and Zac Woolford at 7. Klemmer Licha Woods Rfm Jacko Elliott. Reserves Tolman JMK R Martin Ogden. I read the forum and just cringe at some of the comments about Pay and wonder how many of the so-called experts have ever coached or been in charge of a team whether be in business sport or military. I have and found that it takes time for people to respond and to change them from what they did previously and please don’t come they are professionals as that is harder as I found out in the military. And after watching Saturday’s game I am still a diehard supporter as I have seen worst defeats at Belmore and will not curse or use foul terms to describe anyone currently involved with MY TEAM. And I don’t really care about those who constantly put crap on everyone any anyone. Dog Supporter for life!!!!
I thought Smith went OK. Ogden has been selected in the NSW Resident team so he might be worth giving him a go nothing to lose, he has some fire in him. Montoya has to go. Need to try something with the dummy-half and the halves.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure who to pick, but I have a list of who not to pick
Montoya
Frawley
JMK
Fualolo
Foran
Priest
Lichaa
and about another half a dozen are just hanging on by the skin of their teeth in my personal opinion that is

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d like to see Holland get a start somewhere in the backline. He looks like he’s put in the work this offseason to get his body in good shape. Give him a crack Deano can’t be worse then anyone else in the backline.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa at fullback.. if we don't have Bmoz on his edge in defence it could be a repeat of last week..

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Hopoate
2. B. Moz
3. J. Moz
4. Holland
5. Smith or Olive
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Woods
9. Woolford
10. Klemmer
11. RFM
12. Martin
13. Jackson
14. JMK
15. Tolman
16. Tualau or Ogden
17. To’omaga

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would try JMK at fullback. He has a step and a bit of pace. FFS, try anything I don't know. Clutching at straws and desperate.
Guaranteed Flopoate will be the fb, better of giving JMK a go at fb as Flopoate has no pace or throw Bergamin in he's not great but give him a go.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d like to see Holland get a start somewhere in the backline. He looks like he’s put in the work this offseason to get his body in good shape. Give him a crack Deano can’t be worse then anyone else in the backline.
i would have laughed at your comment at the start of the year.. but I tend to agree now,, he definitely deserves a spot over other players in the squad

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i would have laughed at your comment at the start of the year.. but I tend to agree now,, he definitely deserves a spot over other players in the squad
Our backline has been disgustingly poor all season. Each week there are players putting in a performance that you think wtf. Holland deserves a chance at least

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much to choose from but when the names Montoya, Frawley, Lichaa, and Priest get printed on the team list, my head just drops.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have just started the season as follows.

1. Hoppa
2. Holland (left side) gk
3. Jmoz (left side)
4. Lee (right side)
5. Bmoz (right side)
6. Mbye (right side)
7. Foran (left side)
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson (right side) (c)
12. RFM (left side)
13. Tolman just tackle and play big minutes.

14. Brown
15. Danny.F
16. Elliott
17. Preist/ Martin

That would have been our best side and most experienced. Just base the season on def. Only weak link in def would be lee but bmoz outside him will help. Foran maybe as well but he has jmoz. Our roster doesnt have players to score points just base it on def. Lichaa Mbye Hoppa were starting to develop a good combo towards end of last year. If you slipt the twins both egdes would be good in def. Mbye lee and bmoz potent left side. And Foran with RFM would be good also. Kicking game would still be terrible though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.