those who travelled to brooky today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Just curious to know how you all got there today?

Besides me... I think a lot of people who were heading to brooky via Roseville were caught up on in heavy traffic at the Roseville Chase due to the 7 car pile up at Forestville.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If I go there I get off Falcon St Gateway, over the Spit Bridge, and up Pittwater Rd.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Train to Wynyard and take the L85 bus to Brookvale.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Made it at halftime because of that stupid accident.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was very heavy and slow traffic from spit bridge heading back through Mosman to Crows Nest. Unfortunately, that was at about 2.30pm, I was heading in the wrong direction with my parents who were visiting.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think a 2 year old is in a critical condition as a result of that accident...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I think a 2 year old is in a critical condition as a result of that accident...
Im trying to find the article about this crash... cant find anything on neither DT and SMH

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ferry out in the heads was awsome, some lady was screamimg so I yelled 'we are sinking!'.
Five hours each way, I must be mad. Good quality game.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was very heavy and slow traffic from spit bridge heading back through Mosman to Crows Nest. Unfortunately, that was at about 2.30pm, I was heading in the wrong direction with my parents who were visiting.
Took us about 45 min from the tunnel to Brookie... going through Mosman
is the pitts...

Bloody buses are in and out all the time... should be clear ways every day
of the week =P .....

The government needs to do something with the spit bridge.... they need
a Woronora type bridge built.... ahh lucky we only have to go there once
a year =P

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Got there with 30 mins of the game to go. A trip that should've taken me an hour and a half took over three. I asked for an Army bus to be organised for this game but it fell on deaf ears. Still angry about it!!

G

Gladiator.

I was there in 40min, parked across the road from McDonalds at our Substation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh we got caught up at the accidnet at forrestville. I think we got there only a few minutes after it happened. Luckily we had enough time to turn around, and take Falcon Street through mossman, then up Pittwater. I only missed 10mins.

Hopefully that injured toddler pulls though ok.

G

Gladiator.

Was funny seeing the Manly folk eye me out as I was opened the doors to the substation, then walked in the switch yard to the toilet. They would have been thinking "WTF is this Arab **** doing in there."

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got there with 30 mins of the game to go. A trip that should've taken me an hour and a half took over three. I asked for an Army bus to be organised for this game but it fell on deaf ears. Still angry about it!!
An army bus would be great maybe next time. I do know the Sharks do that when they play at Brooky

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
An army bus would be great maybe next time. I do know the Sharks do that when they play at Brooky
Yeah I think it'd make the whole experience a lot more enjoyable for everyone. I'm still feeling the road rage from yesterday. Also I think it'd allow more people to attend to the game because I know personally I'm getting to the "**** it, staying home" stage as far as Brooky is concerned.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
The club used to run a fan bus to Brooky, with the turn out we have had the past couple seasons to that ground I think a bus is a fantastic idea, we will get the numbers for sure

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
We actually spoke about that briefly last night when Ali arrived. It's def in the pipelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.