News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cock sucker earned 3.2mill and only played 42 games for us

Now is willing to take a pay cut and play for roosters that Fukn cat.

KSS EMO
That so called paycut will be an on the books pay cut with the rest topped up outside the cap.. free rental on a bondi apartment, loan car and job for the mrs. Maybe even a uni degree or 2

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When is someone in the Nrlol going to grow some balls and ask the question ?

How the F*** do the Roosters keep adding players to their squad without losing anyone !

It’s gotten beyond the joke !
Roosters are not cheating the caps they are just very smart with how they purchase.
With all the insinuations from everywhere as if they would get away with it get real

Last edited:

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It worked with Crichton eventually, despite Cristian leaving haha

Christian: "Don't worry, Doggies! Stephen will be along momentarily!"

Three years later:
*Christian finally goes searching for Stephen, goes back to the Riff.

*BOOM!!! Stephen signs with Dogs.

Christian:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The nab a brutha to get a brother is a tactic we should think about more.
It worked with Josh and Ben a few years back and my south’s only got Latrell because they bought big Shaq as well.
One of the conditions to getting latrell is you offer Shaq a gig too.
We could have got Stephen C cheaper in the Christian days by just saying ‘if u sign with us we will sign your brother too’ aNd I think that weighs on they mind a bit.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The nab a brutha to get a brother is a tactic we should think about more.
It worked with Josh and Ben a few years back and my south’s only got Latrell because they bought big Shaq as well.
One of the conditions to getting latrell is you offer Shaq a gig too.
We could have got Stephen C cheaper in the Christian days by just saying ‘if u sign with us we will sign your brother too’ aNd I think that weighs on they mind a bit.
Latrell had been with Souths for years before they signed his brother what are you talking about?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell had been with Souths for years before they signed his brother what are you talking about?
Untrue he was in the roosters top 30 but unused and then went to south’s unused until 2022

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You have no idea
I do actually. I have watched them with admiration and know their strategy.
You don’t get away with cheating when 15 other teams have accused u off cheating

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am quite confident that due to the silence from this flog, he's struggling to find a suitor and the Bulldogs are waiting until closer to November where they can offer him the bare minimum.
And after the bare minimum offer, this **** can fck off to the Roosters for less than that.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am quite confident that due to the silence from this flog, he's struggling to find a suitor and the Bulldogs are waiting until closer to November where they can offer him the bare minimum.
Silence is golden !, he’s left, he’s fucked off as some would say , he’s plenty of options, but none from the Roosters, so this thread is a load of bollocks

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Silence is golden !, he’s left, he’s fucked off as some would say , he’s plenty of options, but none from the Roosters, so this thread is a load of bollocks
Have the dogs offered him anything ?