News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is funny though how the chooks are ALWAYS cap compliant, but when they release Neville Nobody there miraculously is a lazy mil$ to buy another player yet still boast a team containing more internationals and SOO players than all the other Sydney based teams combined.
V'lad the game far ker must wear a gasmask when in Bondi to be able to ignore that stench.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is funny though how the chooks are ALWAYS cap compliant, but when they release Neville Nobody there miraculously is a lazy mil$ to buy another player yet still boast a team containing more internationals and SOO players than all the other Sydney based teams combined.
V'lad the game far ker must wear a gasmask when in Bondi to be able to ignore that stench.
It's the magical power of the contents of Uncle Nicks brown paper bag that does it...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Terrible signing. I really hope he takes a paycut and signs with the cocks. He and Napa will be playing NSW cup.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most important statement of that whole article is this… “He only played 42 games”……….

He can f**k right off with his 42 games!!!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Article says he can replace Crichton in 25. Presumably he signs for 25. Meaning he is free next year.
I think we should sign him for 500k next year and then year after he can go to roosters for 300k.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as im concerned he is a myth. More deadwood we dont need.
chooks can take him.like a tampon in for one week and out for 3!

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
42 games in 4 years and the prick doesn’t want repay the club that supported him.
Fuck off hope you never play again.
At $800k a year over 4 years - 10 games a year = $80k per game for arm grabbing and zero post contact metres

Let that sink in - has to be one of the worst return on investments in the history of the NRL. And the dick says he is willing to play for less. Fuck me, he should think himself lucky if he got minimum wage anywhere

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Article says he can replace Crichton in 25. Presumably he signs for 25. Meaning he is free next year.
I think we should sign him for 500k next year and then year after he can go to roosters for 300k.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Roosters just released Crichton immediately after the season to play Rugby. He isn't in the best of shape.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most disappointing signing in Bulldogs recent history.

Had such high hopes of a James Graham 2.0.
“Best prop in the game” but barely even a first grader.

Injuries and suspensions obviously got in the way but not sure he had it in him anyway