Thompson.. FU Des!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F*** You des! F*******k u so hard!

Why?!?? Why did u let Corey Thompson go? He was so solid and all heart for us. He wouldve still be there now and playing fullback for us instead of Mr. Early-season wonder-each-season-dies-out-quickly-becomes-useless Mbye.

Easily Corey was my fav player back then. All heart all skill!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He always did a good job for us....as much as people on here made fun of him because of his size. Note also he has a great support game- one of the things our current side is sorely lacking.

Yet another example to illustrate that a roster is often as good as the coach makes it look. Not that Thompson was bad here, by any stretch..... but the faith he’s being shown is giving him a chance to fully showcase his abilities.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes! When he was with us I remember reading on here lots were saying he’s to small an no good an get rid of him, I was not one of these people as was not a member just a reader at that stage lol

But he is a very good player, bloody good positional player..quick with nice foot work an has xfactor .

All players that leave us go on to do great things! James would love being at dragons an woods would now regret leaving tigers! We seem to get it wrong time and time again! An still are.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sam Perrett > Corey Thompson - Re-watch his nutmeg grubber on Trebojevic

How many more threads are there going to be bagging Des? People are going to look back and realise he was a good coach, people don't respect the fact he brought stability and finals football consistently.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Perrett > Corey Thompson - Re-watch his nutmeg grubber on Trebojevic

How many more threads are there going to be bagging Des? People are going to look back and realise he was a good coach, people don't respect the fact he brought stability and finals football consistently.
You are a dumb ****

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Great little player Corey who plays well above his height.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des gave him his debut
Yes true. Des picked him up from Tigers up in qld. Baed on Des's money ball philosophy of fringe players etc. And it worked amazingly well. But then des fucked up by not renewing. But could also be Corey got a better offer from super league. Id take the money as well if a club not showing me loyalty.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh ffs lol. The **** makes the easiest try’s look so fucken hard. He was such a weakness in our 2014 campaign. Have a look at tried scored on his side and see how many easy tries he botched. **** has heart but he’s fkn shit. Was replaced rightly by Rona

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes! When he was with us I remember reading on here lots were saying he’s to small an no good an get rid of him, I was not one of these people as was not a member just a reader at that stage lol

But he is a very good player, bloody good positional player..quick with nice foot work an has xfactor .

All players that leave us go on to do great things! James would love being at dragons an woods would now regret leaving tigers! We seem to get it wrong time and time again! An still are.
Lmfao I remember people here complaining the oppositions don’t give him enough space to show his elusiveness. ***** shit. And was exposed badly in defence with us

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao I remember people here complaining the oppositions don’t give him enough space to show his elusiveness. ***** shit. And was exposed badly in defence with us
With us maybe lol, but look at him shine now hahahah !!!! Great player .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With us maybe lol, but look at him shine now hahahah !!!! Great player .
I’m not watching it’s too depressing to see parra winning. I’ve learnt to live off of their despair over the years when we’re going shit and it looks like I can’t even do that ffs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not watching it’s too depressing to see parra winning. I’ve learnt to live off of their despair over the years when we’re going shit and it looks like I can’t even do that ffs.
It’s algood brother , benji just scored !!
And I’m the same lol, when we not doing well seeing parra doing shit makes me happy!

Tigers are wining at the moment.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson
Cook
Finucane
Tapau
Ennis
Destroying Mbye, Reynolds and Lichaas talent in the process

Fuck you des

now your thread is complete.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot of fans didn't think Thompson was a loss when he left the club. He was probably also offered more money to go to ESL at the time. But Cleary obviously saw some potential there.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot of fans didn't think Thompson was a loss when he left the club. He was probably also offered more money to go to ESL at the time. But Cleary obviously saw some potential there.

his height was the issue when he played wing for us, he was never tried as a fullback, but obviously Des was renowned to kill talent and play players out of position so no wonder we never saw Thompson's true potential.

Fullback was his position as we now find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.