Official Thompson Found Guilty

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is where the club shoud call a press conference and make a huge deal about this and include plenty of inconsistent examples.
Need to back up Thommo on this. For him to be found guilty of that means the laws are fundamentally flawed and the judiciary doesn't have enough discretion or enough intelligence to recognise it.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY GUS, Its time to start ranting & raving with your media profile about how we are unfairly getting continually Raped by the Ref's & by the judiciary. It's time to start earning that big million dollar contract we just threw at you.

Has someone got a Twitter account to reach out to Gus & start pumping him up about all the above??? (the kennel is where my social media knowledge ends lol).

I don't, but if someone does & gets a response from him please post it on here.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Club needs to go viral from here on in regarding every tackle every hit that goes "unnoticed". We need to make V'landys the fraud accountable.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soft as it is Thommo needs to get this stupid shit out of his game. It was late and just obviously his frustration got the better of him.

If he didn’t have prior carry over points it would of been a lower grade from the start.

I hope the rest of the pack show some heart for the next 3 weeks! Most of them wouldn’t cause a dent to a bowl of custard. They don’t deserve their pay checks.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is where the club shoud call a press conference and make a huge deal about this and include plenty of inconsistent examples.
Fuck yeh give it to thesecunts big time!! And fuck the fines don't worry about that.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As soft as it is Thommo needs to get this stupid shit out of his game. It was late and just obviously his frustration got the better of him.

If he didn’t have prior carry over points it would of been a lower grade from the start.

I hope the rest of the pack show some heart for the next 3 weeks! Most of them wouldn’t cause a dent to a bowl of custard. They don’t deserve their pay checks.
Did someone tell you it is touch Football ?