Thompson flopped

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we all just agree that it would be best for both parties if Luke was to move on come 31 October 2023? If he can arrest his run of injuries and maybe fix some problems with his game , eg. commitment in defence, he can probably find a home somewhere else in the NRL or back in England. Bulldogs need to move on a focus on guys like Sam Hughes etc and forwards coming out of the Queensland feeder clubs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we all just agree that it would be best for both parties if Luke was to move on come 31 October 2023? If he can arrest his run of injuries and maybe fix some problems with his game , eg. commitment in defence, he can probably find a home somewhere else in the NRL or back in England. Bulldogs need to move on a focus on guys like Sam Hughes etc and forwards coming out of the Queensland feeder clubs.
He can move on today. We don't need his 8 missed tackles.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coach not far behind tbf.
Dont think the guy has the groups support.
Look at the warriors, firing every week
I’ll reserve scrutiny on Ciro when he’s had a fair go, 2024 will be defining in that regard - but I ask this question, would Webster have done better than 7/13 with our roster and the adversity we’ve faced?

Surprisingly, 3 rounds remaining and we’ve matched last seasons record, technically we’re one win away from an improvement.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll reserve scrutiny on Ciro when he’s had a fair go, 2024 will be defining in that regard - but I ask this question, would Webster have done better than 7/13 with our roster and the adversity we’ve faced?

Surprisingly, 3 rounds remaining and we’ve matched last seasons record, technically we’re one win away from an improvement.
I agree cc has been up against it, but you cant defend his poor selections , i.e. perham at fullback for so long etc

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might have to re-sign Luke now and pray to god he hits form lol fucken grim times

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch the Thompson fan boys call for him to be re-signed now that Dud-buy Junior is on the way out

THOMPSON OUT!!!!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Just a shell of his former self. That putrid performance on Sunday sums up the whole experience. Looked like Tarzan played like Jane.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah wasn’t his best game needed a few weeks in Reggie’s plus teams are well and truely hitting there straps now wish I could say the same about us but oh well

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Having a great game..set the platform in the opening stanza. Keep it up.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can only pay him what he is worth. Can't see he agreeing to such a low amount.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did Thomson get injured or was he hooked for lack of effort defending when Papalli walked passed him?