Thomo eye gouge

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even the Mole on twitter said the eye gouge is as clear cut as the Fox commentators are saying .

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not talking about this in particular but i hate how players make a big deal of things on the field then immediately start to back track when it gets serious.

Shaun Johnson's bite is another example, how many players end up going to the judiciary to help the player they accused.
I
Hope he doesn't get too long. Can you guys imagine this guy after a pre season and building into a season, playing at prop?

I thought he was great today. Piss poor missed tackle and an eye gouge but his ball carry was good. He DOES have great footwork, his leg speed is awesome and he covers the ground fast as fuck for a prop. Had 6 tackle breaks. Last week was offloading. He has shown in two weeks that he has all that you want in a top class prop.

A full pre season and he will be a beast.
Spot on !

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yh I think I was wrong, has looked a lot more physically dominant these last two weeks.
Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been reading out your comments to him, that you have posted on here, I told Luke you better to get your act together, so it’s all down to you, my friend
There was never any intent in that tackle today it was just careless and accidental, he’s not that kind player but what a soft shite that Tamou was crying to ref for a penalty

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont know if he'll ever be worth as much as we're paying for him, but there's plenty to like about him.

We should have signed Tamou. He would have been a perfect propping partner.
I feel far more at ease now that we've seen him physically match it with the opposition and I dare say if be was playing for the Panthers he would've absolutely carved us up.

Yes I wanted Tamou for a while, an experienced Premiership winner that still getsthe job done. At this stage I'd personally fuck Napa off at all costs and be content with a starting frontrow of Thompson/RFM.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been reading out your comments to him, that you have posted on here, I told Luke you better to get your act together, so it’s all down to you, my friend
There was never any intent in that tackle today it was just careless and accidental, he’s not that kind player but what a soft shite that Tamou was crying to ref for a penalty
Okay I'll keep talking shit until he becomes better than Taumalolo. Yes I also didn't see much in the incident, hand slipped up and maybe hung around a little too long so it didn't look the best... but there was defenitely no raking or gouging action.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel far more at ease now that we've seen him physically match it with the opposition and I dare say if be was playing for the Panthers he would've absolutely carved us up.

Yes I wanted Tamou for a while, an experienced Premiership winner that still getsthe job done. At this stage I'd personally fuck Napa off at all costs and be content with a starting frontrow of Thompson/RFM.
Completely forgot we had Napa lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's absolutely useless, maybe he might find an extra gear in contract year? Lol
Nah hes cooked. I tried to say positive things about him this year but hes just meh.

I dont think hes even a good bench option anymore like when he was at the Roosters. Hes so slow and always gets held up in the tackle and dragged backwards. Terrible signing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s about time players started tackling properly again. Then they wouldn’t be anywhere near the head. Personally, I a m sick of players hugging each other walking down the field. NRL rules committee please.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s about time players started tackling properly again. Then they wouldn’t be anywhere near the head. Personally, I a m sick of players hugging each other walking down the field. NRL rules committee please.
100%! What happened to them driving in hard with the shoulder to hurt the opposition.
Now its first and second man in to wrap up the ball and hopefully third to get legs to prevent post contact metres.
Works sometimes but when the opposition are fit and fast its just allowing them to walk down the field.
Hopefully with new coaching staff theres a new perspective. Love to see first contact going in hard every tackle with intent.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worth every cent. Need another tough forward next to him though.

Hopefully Ogden and Elliot can be those as well as Napa playing for his next contract.
I thought he was fantastic yesterday. That rag dole tackle was sensational stuff.
The scoreline was pretty accurate though, especially given we were missing Foran, Elliot, Tolman, Napa, Ogden, Lewis, Lafai, and then lost Okunbour. Sad way to finish the year.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he was fantastic yesterday. That rag dole tackle was sensational stuff.
The scoreline was pretty accurate though, especially given we were missing Foran, Elliot, Tolman, Napa, Ogden, Lewis, Lafai, and then lost Okunbour. Sad way to finish the year.
It was a dead set reserve grade team out there bar Thompson. Hopefully that spurs Barrett into buy buy buy mode...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Exactly and Stimson, Doorey & Avo too. We also lost CHN. Panthers fans crowing they rested a few players too are overlooking the fact we had so many out of an already struggling team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%! What happened to them driving in hard with the shoulder to hurt the opposition.
Now its first and second man in to wrap up the ball and hopefully third to get legs to prevent post contact metres.
Works sometimes but when the opposition are fit and fast its just allowing them to walk down the field.
Hopefully with new coaching staff theres a new perspective. Love to see first contact going in hard every tackle with intent.
I'm pretty sure the strength and conditioning coach we got from Penrith is actually their wrestling coach. Not sure how his role will work with us but if we could be as dominant in the tackle as Penrith then that would be nice.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah hes cooked. I tried to say positive things about him this year but hes just meh.

I dont think hes even a good bench option anymore like when he was at the Roosters. Hes so slow and always gets held up in the tackle and dragged backwards. Terrible signing.
Yh he falls into the defence and it absolutely kills me to watch it.