Thomo eye gouge

Rychi

New Pup
Reaction score
Bulldogs tax was applied to that charge. Luke will be big for us next season I think. Hopefully this fires him up even more.

Reactions: DT

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Completely agree.
Ask a few neutral supporters, not passionate dog’s supporters as we are, and I think you will find it’s a good result. Not a great one but not bad.
He had his fingers over his eye, it’s not rocket science!
My only gripe is it was classed as careless. There was no Injury, no harm to Tamou who made a case for Thompson. That McGrath bloke even said it he didn't think it was intentional, and yet they still gave him four weeks.

Sure if it was unintentional and he did any kind of damage, whack him with four weeks. But it wasn't and they gave him four weeks anyway.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've seen that Maguire DELIBERATELY stick his fingers in and around the eyes and he got three weeks lol.

The Lawyer said it wasn't intentional and he gets more than a case that was obviously intentional, makes sense and seems fair.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My only gripe is it was classed as careless. There was no Injury, no harm to Tamou who made a case for Thompson. That McGrath bloke even said it he didn't think it was intentional, and yet they still gave him four weeks.

Sure if it was unintentional and he did any kind of damage, whack him with four weeks. But it wasn't and they gave him four weeks anyway.
I totally agree with your comments, I could not have put it any better