Thommo & TPJ - The front row that never fronts.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sadly he has been a BB gun recently...

Vaughn has been an AK47
He is playing with injury. He took on the eels side and bullied them out of the game. Yesterday was poor coaching. He should of started with TPJ but instead brought him on when the cowboys were bringing on their quicker forwards.

Also on coaching, Potter has to accept alot of the blame for the loss yesterday. We basically played as a 15 player squad

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst at it, RFM. Yes good but he's now got feet for hands.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is playing with injury. He took on the eels side and bullied them out of the game. Yesterday was poor coaching. He should of started with TPJ but instead brought him on when the cowboys were bringing on their quicker forwards.

Also on coaching, Potter has to accept alot of the blame for the loss yesterday. We basically played as a 15 player squad
He's always "injured", literally getting Sturridge vibes from him. I wanted him but not on anything close to what we're paying him. Terrible value for money. He's on the bench because he doesn't turn up in defence.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's always "injured", literally getting Sturridge vibes from him. I wanted him but not on anything close to what we're paying him. Terrible value for money. He's on the bench because he doesn't turn up in defence.
None of our forwards deserve the money they are on. That is the club having to pay overs to attract these players.

I'll put it like this. No doubt cowboys were happy to see TPJ on the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
None of our forwards deserve the money they are on. That is the club having to pay overs to attract these players.

I'll put it like this. No doubt cowboys were happy to see TPJ on the bench.
And I put it like this. If he can't do a job off the bench then he can't do a job starting. He can physically dominate any forward on his day but unfortunately that day only comes a couple times a season. Get rid of him.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I didn't mind so much the idea of TPJ coming off the bench, given how good Vaughan and King have been laying down the platform. But he needed to do the dirty work for us and just run. He needed to be our Cotter.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 2 games prior to his injury... beast. Eels and Tigers. Destroyed them
His best game this year was the Roosters were he took on Radley/JWH and co, they had nothing on him and he had other absolute crackers. Funny enough Thommo had his best game too, captain's knock.

The REAL question, is that what we are going to get next year? Or are we going to get more spasm's and concussions?

IF they are on song, hold on for the ride otherwise we'll be back here holding pitch forks!