This will be open on saturday

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are going to smash the competition.

can be hit and miss, really depends on the store.

The Burwood store churns through so much stock that’s it’s never not hot and juicy.
It's not that they leave them sitting there, it's more they overcook them on the charcoal.

Like how do you dry out a thigh and leg? I don't even bother touching any chicken breast anywhere, but I can imagine you can break a window with EJs breast lol

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since El jannah accentuated in popularity becoming a franchise it’s lost its special touch. Naturally a shift to quantity as apposed to quality inevitably happens, miss when it was just in Punchbowl.

SunnycoastDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are going to smash the competition.

can be hit and miss, really depends on the store.

The Burwood store churns through so much stock that’s it’s never not hot and juicy.
Totally agree brother. I was working at the Sydney Metro site there on the corner of Burwood Rd and mostly always dry. Nothing 2kg of garlic sauce can’t fix though lol

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Since El jannah accentuated in popularity becoming a franchise it’s lost its special touch. Naturally a shift to quantity as apposed to quality inevitably happens, miss when it was just in Punchbowl.
I always thought that the Granville store was the original. Been there for years.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Arabs ran the shops they were good..
It’s too dry now and half the time overcooked. Some spots are better than others guess it happens when a spot franchises. The biggest insult to an Arab is food taste bad your in good hands haha, no arabs now just Indians.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never had this myself, but its very popular.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bring the shebab boys were feasting on el Jannah while watching the mighty dogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently 5 Guys burgers are there too...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never tried half the brands discussed in here. But I'll have to give EJ's a try when I get to a game next. Stadium food needed a shake up. I'm glad they're allowing competition in. They might start charging what a pie and chips are worth if they've got more interesting food at a similar price. Having a monopoly on food meant they could get away with stupid prices.

They really need to do whatever they can to make attendance appealing. We're at a time when you can pay to watch every game from home for a month for less than I'd pay for lunch at the game. And you'll get loads of other sport to watch in the price too. So they might not make the same number of sheckles from the food monopoly from existing customers. But if better/interesting food is another reason on the list of going vs staying home it's a good idea. I'm not sure what else they can do to make attending a better experience. But they need to try everything possible to get bums on seats.