14. graham
15. stagg
16. tapau/ finucane/ gavet
17. payne

gameover!!!!

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I don't think Kasiano will be back this week yet. Hopefully Graham has recovered after a couple of weeks off.

I would like to see:

1. Barba
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Inu
5. Wright
6. Reynolds
7. Keating
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Taupau
11. Pritchard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Graham
15. Finucane
16. Gavet (Payne will get picked though)
17. Stagg

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh doubt Kas will be back either. Keating just got back and he had the lesser of the two injuries. Kas had surgery and still looking a bit worse off. I think he will definitely be back before the finals so either raiders if not roosters. But seriously we really dont need to push players with niggles at this stage of the year. If it was week one of the finals I would rush him back. Even if Graham is not 100% I would give him the week to recover.

After the try on Sunday Taupau had a few runs like he did last year (against parra on one leg) He looked like that fired him up a bit. Hopefully he can continue that against the tigers. Gavet played well with the limited time he got so in saying that there I would rather Graham and Kas come back 100% fit rather then 70% and risk further injury.

Hopefully keating performs this week. First bad game he has had in a while so hopefully it was just post injury nervs. And I am pretty sure Des told Inu that Reed was sleeping with his mrs cause he came out second half on a mission to kill a few of the broncos players.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh doubt Kas will be back either. Keating just got back and he had the lesser of the two injuries. Kas had surgery and still looking a bit worse off. I think he will definitely be back before the finals so either raiders if not roosters. But seriously we really dont need to push players with niggles at this stage of the year. If it was week one of the finals I would rush him back. Even if Graham is not 100% I would give him the week to recover.

After the try on Sunday Taupau had a few runs like he did last year (against parra on one leg) He looked like that fired him up a bit. Hopefully he can continue that against the tigers. Gavet played well with the limited time he got so in saying that there I would rather Graham and Kas come back 100% fit rather then 70% and risk further injury.

Hopefully keating performs this week. First bad game he has had in a while so hopefully it was just post injury nervs. And I am pretty sure Des told Inu that Reed was sleeping with his mrs cause he came out second half on a mission to kill a few of the broncos players.
i was at the game on sunday and sammy kasiano presented the 18th jersey and he said hes back next week as in tigers

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Graham told me yesterday that he should be right for this week (ran into him outside the stadium), Kasiano announced at the game that he would be playing next week and cant wait. I presume he means against the Tigers??

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. barba
2. sammy p
3. j moz
4. inu
5. wright
6. reynolds
7. keating
8.big sammy kas
9. ennis
10. tolman
11. frank the tank
12. jakson
13. beastwood
14. graham
15. stagg
17. payne

gameover!!!!
what a gun team and alot of teams i think have been thinking they are getting closer to us.i actually think a couple of these guys having a game or 2 off has been a good thing,i think well go up a notch or 2 with kasiano and graham back,also nsw cup will be even stronger now ,how much id love all 3 grades in the gf .

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. barba
2. sammy p
3. j moz
4. inu
5. wright
6. reynolds
7. keating
8.big sammy kas
9. ennis
10. tolman
11. frank the tank
12. jakson
13. beastwood
14. graham
15. stagg
17. payne

gameover!!!!
How are 3 players going to fit into the same jersey???

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Kasiano may be a chance for this week, but the club believes its best to bring him back against the Raiders. Bupa should be back this week though.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kas did say he was playing next week.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
this was his response to if he was playing against the tigers (early last week)

Sam Kasiano ‏@Sammyboii21990
@sallyyfakhry @chebib87 maybe but Canberra for sure.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keating didn't impress me at all he was the reason we got on that horror start bring bk romelo

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
this was his response to if he was playing against the tigers (early last week)

Sam Kasiano ‏@Sammyboii21990
@sallyyfakhry @chebib87 maybe but Canberra for sure.

He said it before the game on the mic when he was being interviewed "Ill be back next week" P.s i am chebib87 lol.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2558519 said:
I don't think Kasiano will be back this week yet. Hopefully Graham has recovered after a couple of weeks off.

I would like to see:

1. Barba
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Inu
5. Wright
6. Reynolds
7. Keating
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Taupau
11. Pritchard
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood

14. Graham
15. Finucane
16. Gavet (Payne will get picked though)
17. Stagg
I'm with you on this team but I think Graham might be the go in the run on side. His ball skills would put early pressure on the Tigers wobbly defence.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was at the game on sunday and sammy kasiano presented the 18th jersey and he said hes back next week as in tigers
Must have missed that. Will be good for him to get a run before the finals but then again would rather have everyone on board for september action. We have a great team, great game plan so we need to make it count this year. Graham, Kasiano and even halatau will be welcome additions once back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.