This weeks reason why Rabbits is a legend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How can you people argue the fact that rabs isnt a hero?!?!! Listen to him, hes getting stuck in!! Hes even cooler this week than last week! Hes sticking it up all those *****s that called Anasta over rated and pissing off Gus what more could ya want!

Rabbits, you are my hero, yet again. :D

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
lol yeah what a sarcastic **** ! i love him

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Theres Your Most Overrated Player Right There Voters !

Reaction score
hahaha I love this guy. He deserves that daily m medal this year.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
LOL i read an article in my nanas telecrap from sticky saying these people have no idea what they are talking about ... if someone wants to find it on the net its got a lot of good points... plus sunday roast also pointed out fitler was also called over rated its jelousy... matty agreed the player poll is stupid and anasta is not over rated

Reaction score
Yeah Craig Wing and Brad Fittler have both won that damn award.

I was watching the Main Game the other night, and some bloke said "Don't worry Braith, next year when you're at Easts..oops that wasn't meant to come out yet but oh well, yeah next year when you're at Easts you'll be in good company because Brad Fittler and Craig Wing have both won that award previously"

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
anasta aint overrated 4 sure, he neva was. i always had faith in him good onya braithy boy

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
which is why i say we pull out all stops to keep ANASTA... and not MASON...

ANASTA has played more, proven himself more...
why make MASON our 2nd superstar for??? .... throw the fkn chequebook at ANASTA... thats what i say!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i dont think heis over rated and im not being biased just watching him i can tell hes quality and i think its nothing but jelousy

at the time wing was voted he was in fine form same with fittler now anasta is in form and he gets it... go figure

unwrittenlaw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
in fairness to gus hes was getting just as stuck in with rabs about anasta

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
unwrittenlaw said:
in fairness to gus hes was getting just as stuck in with rabs about anasta
probably only because he knows there's a good chance braith will join his beloved roosters :p :p

W

Winston Smith

the only reason lard-arse gould was giving anasta wraps is because he knows that next season he'll be playing for f7cken rorters

Status
Not open for further replies.