This week.....

leeds_doggie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi folks, over in Sydney for some of this week (already got my membership game day tickets for this coming Sunday against Gold Coast) but desperately looking to meet the players at Belmore during the week when they are at training.

Just want my week in Sydney to be special....Therefore does anyone know what usually is the best day to catch them. My free days are Tuesday and Wednesday and coming back to Sydney at the weekend.

Tried contacting the membership team but no response lol and have tweeted Gus this morning but he hasn't replied back as yet?

Any info would be greatly appreciated ☺

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi folks, over in Sydney for some of this week (already got my membership game day tickets for this coming Sunday against Gold Coast) but desperately looking to meet the players at Belmore during the week when they are at training.

Just want my week in Sydney to be special....Therefore does anyone know what usually is the best day to catch them. My free days are Tuesday and Wednesday and coming back to Sydney at the weekend.

Tried contacting the membership team but no response lol and have tweeted Gus this morning but he hasn't replied back as yet?

Don't quote me on it but maybe call BSG and ask when training sessions are on. IIRC you can just sit in the stand and watch the boys (unless they have changed it recently)

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Camp yourself outside that Cafe called Jobel’s, I guarantee you’ll run into the lot of them

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don't quote me on it but maybe call BSG and ask when training sessions are on. IIRC you can just sit in the stand and watch the boys (unless they have changed it recently)
Definitely this used to be the case but pretty sure with Covid that changed and training was closed to the public apart from special events like the annual member training day. Not sure if they changed it back through. Also under Baz they started pretty early, ~8am, but Harry could’ve changed that too.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Captains run on Saturday is at 11:30
This Thursday they’ll train at 2. Potter likes to mimic the time they play the game for the time they train, always around 3 days before the game.
Apart from that, they train at 9 each day. They only miss one day in the week but that usually alternates.
And yes anyone is allowed to sit in the grandstand to watch.

leeds_doggie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi folks, thanks for your replies. Am going to head down to Belmore soon.

Spoke to the members team and they said the didn't know the players schedule plus due to the NRLs Apollo rules there would be no interaction with the players.

Will let you know how I get on.....

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi folks, thanks for your replies. Am going to head down to Belmore soon.

Spoke to the members team and they said the didn't know the players schedule plus due to the NRLs Apollo rules there would be no interaction with the players.

Will let you know how I get on.....
Awesome, attach some photos if you meet any of the players.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This Thursday they’ll train at 2. Potter likes to mimic the time they play the game for the time they train, always around 3 days before the game.
Apart from that, they train at 9 each day. They only miss one day in the week but that usually alternates.
You know too much.. :tearsofjoy:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this you???
A606A581-0C08-4449-8442-F1F4F15812EB.jpeg

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely this used to be the case but pretty sure with Covid that changed and training was closed to the public apart from special events like the annual member training day. Not sure if they changed it back through. Also under Baz they started pretty early, ~8am, but Harry could’ve changed that too.
It was then it wasn't then it was then I'm not sure now