This Man Should Be Coach In 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who Eva says Jon LANg is more dillusional than Moore himself
Yu just have to see what he's doing with the rabbitos ATM with their current position on the table with the roster they have should be way up there but even they have an excuse injuries

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was seriously thinking last night I mean our club has become a laughing stock how can we 4fil our potential if u got mongooses who select our club coaches from
The family our last three have been brother in laws that makes me sick to the stomach no way is it possible to be professional with that boof head as head coach it's time too look outside and recruit a coach that will have the players
Respect and can lift them for the week to week grind of the nrl...sticky deserves a go as much as I hated him coaching the roosters
He is a genuine coach who players want to play 4 givim 2 years I bet with the roster we got wel dead set be top 2 material!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As part of the Bulldogs upcoming 2012 first grade campaign, I believe the club is looking to announce the following signings soon.

This is our new coach:

and this is our replacement for Kris Keating:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Georgallis, best record going around & Penrith have cleary plus the name suits Canterbury more than it does Penrith :p

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
Who Eva says Jon LANg is more dillusional than Moore himself
Yu just have to see what he's doing with the rabbitos ATM with their current position on the table with the roster they have should be way up there but even they have an excuse injuries
Toy boy, you're illiterate! Buy yourself a dictionary.

Some of the highlights of Lang’s coaching career include winning the NRL premiership with the Penrith Panthers in 2003; two premiership victories with the Easts Tigers (Brisbane); a Grand Final appearance in 1997 with the Cronulla Sharks; two minor premierships in 1999 (Sharks) and 2003 (Panthers); eight Finals Series in 13 seasons; three Coach of the Year Awards in 1995, 1999 and 2003, with a winning percentage of 57 per cent.

While he was at Penrith they went from wooden spooners in 2001 to premiers in 2003, and he went to the finals six years out of eight at the Sharks.

And while J Lang may not be the best option we have, he's an experienced coach who could potentially do great at the Bulldogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another former Bulldogs premiership player to consider as coach is Dean Pay. He has an impressive coaching record and I understand is off contract at the storm at the end of the year, Currently coach of the under 20s and is highly regarded.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody with an association or that's played for the Bulldogs.

We need someone that isn't afraid to kick some arse to get some results, and isn't afraid to step on toes to get it done.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay would give you a kick up the arse so hard you'd be sailing over the eastern grandstand from the kenell.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol John lang.

hagan is a fail coach too.

Stuart is the best option outside of Moore, and even he has a poorer NRL record than Moore and Folkes. I dont think he has a magic wand.

In reality a rocket up the halves bum and Barba learning how to catch bombs would have been enough to change the result of a few games this year. Also Ennis never being out may have got us another win or 2 of the 3 we lost this year when hes out.

Most of the people who only blame the coach for our situation are just jumping at a ignorant no brainer solution. surely the players couldnt be an issue with too many errors and making bad decisions. People here seem reluctant to blame players unless its El Masri or Goodwin lol.

Moore needs to put Goodwin back in, deflect some of the hate and sacking threads from him for a while lol

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's just our whole structure looks off this year and with that I think the buck stops with the coach

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol John lang.

hagan is a fail coach too.

Stuart is the best option outside of Moore, and even he has a poorer NRL record than Moore and Folkes. I dont think he has a magic wand.

In reality a rocket up the halves bum and Barba learning how to catch bombs would have been enough to change the result of a few games this year. Also Ennis never being out may have got us another win or 2 of the 3 we lost this year when hes out.

Most of the people who only blame the coach for our situation are just jumping at a ignorant no brainer solution. surely the players couldnt be an issue with too many errors and making bad decisions. People here seem reluctant to blame players unless its El Masri or Goodwin lol.

Moore needs to put Goodwin back in, deflect some of the hate and sacking threads from him for a while lol
If you coach Cronulla, your winning averages are bound to go down.

The team he had to work with in 07-10 were awful lol

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A hearty ****ing lol to anyone who said Hagan or Lang. You are clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.