This makes me sick to my stomach. Morris in Sharks gear

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was always going to be wearing sharks gear as soon as he signed with then..... Was to be expected

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing this doesn’t really bother me, it was time for him to move on. Time for us to move on.. the main thing about that picture that annoys me is that is love to have Ennis in blue and white in a coaching/ mentoring role

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seeing this doesn’t really bother me, it was time for him to move on. Time for us to move on.. the main thing about that picture that annoys me is that is love to have Ennis in blue and white in a coaching/ mentoring role
Ennis is a natural leader, oozes charisma and it was evident when he was with us how much he was respected by his team mates..wouldve made the perfect coach.. Probably another reason des-troyer got rid of him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This makes me hate hasler even more the amount of champions des forced out of the club due to his mismanagement of the cap

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Ennis is a natural leader, oozes charisma and it was evident when he was with us how much he was respected by his team mates..wouldve made the perfect coach.. Probably another reason des-troyer got rid of him
I watched a classic game on fox and it was against the Bunnies. The way Ennis played and got the boys to play was unbelievable, he would put shots and slap the opposition in the face, he was made for our club and made to lead it.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too old now and injury prone.

Great service throughout the years but father time has gotten him like everyone else.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny how the sharks salary cap investigation has gone all quiet typical nrl

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
.. all about the money.!!!
Don’t get me wrong , there are a handful of loyal players out there but reality is those days are long gone , it’s jusy numbers an broken contracts today..
Wearing the doggs jersey is a privilege an being a doggs supporter... that is LOYALTY!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m fine with it.
He was a loyal servant. I’m not going to begrudge him an opportunity to extend his career at another club.