This is why you shouldn't post BS on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mongoose

Top Shelf News is gagged on this topic. This is all i can say.
Why didnt the Bungalo Report cop a gag order as well. None of my editors or other staff heard anything and neither did I.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why didnt the Bungalo Report cop a gag order as well. None of my editors or other staff heard anything and neither did I.
The way i undertsand it Mongeese (if that is the correct term for speaking of mongooses in the collective sense) and other non primate breeds don't fall under the same legal sanctions as groups like Crikey in the media. I hope it's not politically incorrect to highlight this fact.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
has anyone got the text msg going around about who was involved etc....i got it yesterday..very interesting

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
has anyone got the text msg going around about who was involved etc....i got it yesterday..very interesting
lol, it has been posted here like 20 times

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bet the website is crapping nuggegts right now.
Although it is a bit intimidating that something as simple as saying something like that on the web can get people into hot water.
Hope it spreads the message that rumours and people spreading lies to try and look 'informed and in the mix' is douchey- know your facts ffs

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it Gallop who made the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.