This is why women should not play cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
watch the video here

https://thewest.com.au/sport/big-ba...-over-win-against-sydney-sixers-ng-b88705202z

Melbourne Renegades’ blushes saved in WBBL super-over win against Sydney Sixers

The West Australian

This remarkable celebration blunder by a Women's Big Bash League player forced the 20-20 match between the Renegades and Sixers to a super over. Source: Cricket Network.
The Melbourne Renegades claimed the spoils in a WBBL nail-biter against the Sydney Sixers tonight - but only after a celebration blunder nearly cost them the win.

Their blushes were only saved thanks to a super over, in which they eventually snatched victory after the farcical end to normal play.

Having posted a total of 7-120 the Renegades thought they had won the top-of-the-table clash in the final ball of the Sixers’ innings.

Sixer Sarah Aley, needing three to win off the last ball of the final over, inside-edged Amy Satterthwaite to short fine leg for what appeared to be just a single.

Kris Britt threw the ball to Renegades keeper Emma Inglis who instinctively and prematurely started celebrating - but didn’t break the wickets.

Aley then scampered back for a second run to tie the scores, only for Sattherthwaite to desperately try in vain to execute the run out.

Renegades fielders look quizzically at the umpires in the hope it was called a dead ball - only to face a dramatic super over instead.

Jess Duffin hit a single off the last ball of Marizanne Kapp’s super over to snatch the win for the Victorians; their nine runs in the extension eclipsing the Sixers’ 2-8.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
classic case of premature squirting from sixer girls.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LMAO. I disagree @Zee. I love women athletes like you cannot believe!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Female athletes is a hilarious leftist joke that they’ve taken way too far.

It appears to be sexist if you don’t watch female sports as well lol. Gotta love the logic from the left. Apparently we’re naturally hard wired to be sexist coz we’re males and that’s why we don’t watch female sports and why female athletes don’t get paid as much.

No no and no.
Males are physically superior based on hardcore scientific fact (I’m talking elite sport level, not a bloke who’s a dud and gets beat by a female) as in Olympic weight lifting for example.
Female athletes don’t get paid as much coz they don’t bring the fans, that’s not to say fans are sexist it’s just males are much much better at sport. Whoever brings in the money they’ll be paid more, you can’t demand more money just coz someone else is getting more, prove you’re worth.

I literally just exposed espn, cnn, cnsbc etc, also exposed the left as a whole in regards to the left that would have voted for Hilary just coz she’s a ‘female’ and the world needs a female American president lol even though she’s been heavily inveatigated for the dodgiest shit.

I am going way way off topic I’ll end it here, but seriously ANTIFA ruined Star Wars just saying.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

It appears to be sexist if you don’t watch female sports as well lol. Gotta love the logic from the left. Apparently we’re naturally hard wired to be sexist coz we’re males and that’s why we don’t watch female sports and why female athletes don’t get paid as much.

No no and no.
Males are physically superior based on hardcore scientific fact (I’m talking elite sport level, not a bloke who’s a dud and gets beat by a female) as in Olympic weight lifting for example.
Female athletes don’t get paid as much coz they don’t bring the fans, that’s not to say fans are sexist it’s just males are much much better at sport. Whoever brings in the money they’ll be paid more, you can’t demand more money just coz someone else is getting more, prove you’re worth.

I literally just exposed espn, cnn, cnsbc etc, also exposed the left as a whole in regards to the left that would have voted for Hilary just coz she’s a ‘female’ and the world needs a female American president lol even though she’s been heavily inveatigated for the dodgiest shit.

I am going way way off topic I’ll end it here, but seriously ANTIFA ruined Star Wars just saying.

some good points you made, but Vanessa Williams would probably wont agree with you that males are physically superior, now that's one female who would eat guys like you and me for breakfast. lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
some good points you made, but Vanessa Williams would probably wont agree with you that males are physically superior, now that's one female who would eat guys like you and me for breakfast. lol
Who the hell is Vanessa williams

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt it, she’s just fat. Lacks the bone density and muscle mass my god given superior male body.
She’s a platypus is what I’m trying to say

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doubt it, she’s just fat. Lacks the bone density and muscle mass my god given superior male body.
She’s a platypus is what I’m trying to say
her boobs are even made of muscles and rocks.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

No no and no.

I agree with your points when comparing sexes in sport however females do represent half of the human population .
When women compete against women it's the same as when men compete against men. It's fair game and should be appreciated for giving their best performance under the same conditions.
It's like not appreciating mens boxing divisions or not appreciating cricket because it's a less physical sport to rugby league .
It's all relative.

In saying that I can't fucking watch women's tennis because of THAT moaning ..has to be stopped!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I just realised he said Vanessa. I thought he said Serena. Either way Vanessa is a fat bitch as well who ever she is
yeah who the fuck is that?

not sure how I mixed Serena with Vanessa.
My friends, Vanessa Williams is an American singer. She was quite a looker as well back in the days :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.