This is WHY we are letting Lafai go

Status
Not open for further replies.

old school dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the logic here may be Hopoate to full-back. If he's a success there, we will have B.Morris back to his best position, on the wing, with Rona on the other. Holland a bolter for the other centre spot?

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Tim Lafai is lazy. Good move releasing him. Having said that, I'm not a Hoppa fan and I think the resigning of JJ & DK played a role. He's gotta be coming at a bargain price.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Tim Lafai is lazy. Good move releasing him. Having said that, I'm not a Hoppa fan and I think the resigning of JJ & DK played a role. He's gotta be coming at a bargain price.
But you would think lafai is better than perrett

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I see like this

1. B Moz
2. Rona
3. J Moz
4. Hoppa
5. Perrett

1. Abbey
2. Rona
3. J Moz
4. Hoppa
5. B Moz

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perrett is not the greatest winger, but people rubbish him unfairly. He has made mistakes, but usually when covering for Lafai. I can see Holland playing centre.
If so, the ball can go either way, and not always to Jmoz.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perrett is not the greatest winger, but people rubbish him unfairly. He has made mistakes, but usually when covering for Lafai. I can see Holland playing centre.
If so, the ball can go either way, and not always to Jmoz.
Hows holland going to stop perrets fetish with going for intercepts ? Im not a lafai fan at all but quite often lafai stays on his man perfectly ,Perret cant help himself always comes in and lets in his man ,hes way past it if des is picking him in 1st grade this year hes lost the plot

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just can't understand the attraction of signing players from other clubs. Just coach the ones we already have properly and we will start winning. If not, bring in Dymock

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some not all the tries Perret lets in is because he is following Lafai inside. If Des is aiming at retaining our up and coming stars maybe Hoppa is coming cheaper than Lafai was. So therefore more money for retention. Also Perret is on less money, again meaning more money for retention. There also could be other reasons behind releasing Lafai that we don't know. There was a mention of one player failing a drug test and not playing a first grade game for their club. I doubt this would be Lafai though as other clubs wouldn't be chasing him so hard, unless they didn't know. All just a theory for now.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
if we're getting rid of lafai **** perrett off aswell

get a completely new right side

EVERY time the opposition ran a play to that side of the field i expected a try... perrett is past it

hulk hogan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we're getting rid of lafai **** perrett off aswell

get a completely new right side

EVERY time the opposition ran a play to that side of the field i expected a try... perrett is past it
Lafai was the problem centre runs inwards leaves winger phucked

Status
Not open for further replies.