This is what were expecting!! If BMoz Comes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odJxI1TLzxk

Hopefully the Canterbury Bulldogs Buy him off from the Dragons :grinning:
Let's calm down with the expectations... T-Rex can probably tell you all about how not fun it is to turn up at our club and get buried in expectations.

(I'm already protective of the guy and he's still a Dragon... He must remind me of someone...)

But thumbs for enthusiasm.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A lot of those tries he was set up by his half or outside man. There was a few individual brilliance and a lot of intercept/opposition errors where he went 100 meters, so it probably wasn't his best highlight reel because he is a better player then that.

But what was good was there was a few tries where he was supporting in the middle (when he was playing fullback) that he finished off tries which was good. And a few tries displayed some footwork instead of finishing off a backline movement.

He is without a doubt the best winger in the game. And he if stays on the park he should be getting 15-20 tries a year without trying.

Whether Des has other plans up his sleeve will be seen in a few months time. But he is easily the fastest back we will have if we secure him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol i actually watched this yesterday stopped at 3mins then watched Josh's one and completed the whole clip #proudtobeabulldog josh is a gun when 100% fit

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Nothing like a YouTube vid to get the kennel pumping aye!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i reckon we will get Brett at worst in 2016. If we are to get him for 2015, you would expect the annnouncement to be in the next few weeks, so Brett could start the 2015 campaign preparations/training with the team in November. Fingers crossed.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i reckon we will get Brett at worst in 2016. If we are to get him for 2015, you would expect the annnouncement to be in the next few weeks, so Brett could start the 2015 campaign preparations/training with the team in November. Fingers crossed.
He will be a dog in 2015.

My only concern is - can he play fullback??????

I do not want another perret experiment.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will be a dog in 2015.

My only concern is - can he play fullback??????

I do not want another perret experiment.
He can definitely play Fullback. I have absolutely no doubts in my mind he will be up there with the Fullbacks of the year next year if he's with us and gets a full pre-season in the position.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can definitely play Fullback. I have absolutely no doubts in my mind he will be up there with the Fullbacks of the year next year if he's with us and gets a full pre-season in the position.
The way Bmoz played at the backend of this season was very impressive. The best winger in the nrl by far .

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One big plus if Brett comes over to dogs is that you will see Josh lift his game with his brother there

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
still need to get him early ball

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai scored 14 tries this season, would be great to add another player that can add to our attack we desperately are needing

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai scored 14 tries this season, would be great to add another player that can add to our attack we desperately are needing
Origin ruined Morris for us, we found Thomo and Stanley got injured lol

Next year once the boys are all healed and trained up more I reckon our attack won't have so much issues anymore

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Origin ruined Morris for us.
Morris only scored 5 tries last year compared to 17 in 2012, there is either something wrong with him or its just our new style of play that is limiting his chances.

He was wrecked after origin this year though, his attack was almost a joke he couldn't even chase down forwards.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris only scored 5 tries last year compared to 17 in 2012, there is either something wrong with him or its just our new style of play that is limiting his chances.

He was wrecked after origin this year though, his attack was almost a joke he couldn't even chase down forwards.
We had a running in 2012 so that suites him now we don't on his edge lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
1. B Morris
2. Perrett
3. J Morris
4. Lafai
5. Rona

Would not complain with that back line tbh.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had a running in 2012 so that suites him now we don't on his edge lol
I've read some other doggies fans saying he is performing similar to when he got dropped to NSW cup? I cant really remember how bad he got though

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. B Morris
2. Perrett
3. J Morris
4. Lafai
5. Rona

Would not complain with that back line tbh.
Would probably swap bmoz and perrett, people have mentioned how bmoz didnt like playing fullback. Perrett has been pretty solid as well and bmoz and rona on the wings would be deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.