This is the stupidest team i have ever witnessed

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you think he shoulders no blame you're kidding. The bulk of players signed and re-signed were during his time. He's part of the reason we now need a second rebuild.
I say we need a realignment prior to a rebuild. We wouldn't even be a competitive reserve grade side based on our Melbourne effort. Barrett must of been shaking his head in disbelief and horror.
The question he's asking himself?
Where the fuck do I start?

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I say we need a realignment prior to a rebuild. We wouldn't even be a competitive reserve grade side based on our Melbourne effort. Barrett must of been shaking his head in disbelief and horror.
The question he's asking himself?
Where the fuck do I start?
Hopefully with a broom and tapping players on the shoulder that have years to run on their contracts and have been in cruise control

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you think he shoulders no blame you're kidding. The bulk of players signed and re-signed were during his time. He's part of the reason we now need a second rebuild.
A second rebuild? When was the first one?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine players like Napa, Montoya, Remmis, Crighton ect being on Millionarie Hot Seat Eddie would be lucky to read out the $1000 question.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: it’s tolmans fault.... he is set killer. Defence before attack...... just go out and be brutal for 20 mins is that all we can ask for
Mate ,he try’s harder than anyone in the team. Unfortunately hes getting on and making mistakes which is magnified because the team is so bad. He would be going out gracefully in a decent team. Unfortunately for him he’s not in one. I think he deserves more respect.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've never seen a team concede more tries while in possession of the ball. It's a rare skill..

Tolman against Brisbane knocks it on, TPJ scores. Dallin drops it that same game, they score.. Montoya drops it against Saints, they score to win the game.

Against Parra, DWZ plays it facing the wrong way, they score off the next play..

Lewis throws a nine man cut-out directly to Addo-Carr, he races 90 metres to score. Jackson throws a cut-out pass 12 metres behind everyone, they score..

That's six tries conceded in four weeks while in possession. Amazing...
We assist in more try’s for the opposition then ourselves :tongueclosed:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When Pay signed players like Stimson, Britt and DWZ for multi year deals they were part of his plans post 2020, those players were part of his rebuild process.
i dont count it as a seperate rebuild. It was the start of the current rebuild. We are still in the first rebuild. Second rebuild implies we had completed recruiting the first time.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i dont count it as a seperate rebuild. It was the start of the current rebuild. We are still in the first rebuild. Second rebuild implies we had completed recruiting the first time.
Each to their own mate and I respect your opinion. If Barrett doesn't want those players he's going to have to go through a process of getting rid of them and starting again, they are going to tie up money he could better use. Call it what you will but it is a step backwards/a process of waiting until their contracts end to get players he wants. Those players were part of another coaches plan.