This is the stupidest team i have ever witnessed

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weakest Bulldog team i have seen in fourty years would have to interview to assemble a dumber bunch of uncoordinated plods
Wooden spoon is guaranteed. What a disgusting performance. Every game we've lost in the past few weeks were because of our poor play and handling mistakes. No team beat us - we handed them the game.

If we had concentrated, and every player just done as he should, we could be pushing for top eight with our ragtag team of nobodies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never seen a team concede more tries while in possession of the ball. It's a rare skill..

Tolman against Brisbane knocks it on, TPJ scores. Dallin drops it that same game, they score.. Montoya drops it against Saints, they score to win the game.

Against Parra, DWZ plays it facing the wrong way, they score off the next play..

Lewis throws a nine man cut-out directly to Addo-Carr, he races 90 metres to score. Jackson throws a cut-out pass 12 metres behind everyone, they score..

That's six tries conceded in four weeks while in possession. Amazing...

Last edited:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think Pay had more than 50% say in recruitment you're kidding yourself.
If u r referring to people above him,like our ceo,or recruitment manager,you’re probably right,so do they not answer to no one,just take a look at their record,I wrote about this some time ago,and I ended up getting cut off.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s because we recruit robots and not footballers, the last player we had with real football brains was Shifty

most players these days only know their roll which has been programmed into them stand here, run there...gone is the add lib eyes up footy

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s because we recruit robots and not footballers, the last player we had with real football brains was Shifty

most players these days only know their roll which has been programmed into them stand here, run there...gone is the add lib eyes up footy
I wish we had a best post button.. Too true. Des turned the team into Robots and they haven't been re-programmed ever since. Almost all of them need to be sent to the scrap yard.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen a team concede more tries while in possession of the ball. It's a rare skill..

Tolman against Brisbane knocks in on, TPJ scores. Dallin drops it that same game, they score.. Montoya drops it against Saints, they score to win the game.

Against Parra, DWZ plays it facing the wrong way, they score off the next play..

Lewis throws a nine man cut-out directly to Addo-Carr, he races 90 metres to score. Jackson throws a cut-out pass 12 metres behind everyone, they score..

That's six tries conceded in four weeks while in possession. Amazing...
You forgot Holland and Wakeham against Tigers too

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay had some say in recruiting. You can tell he likes his worker type forwards by the releasing or Martin and the very slow process of bring Toomaga and Ogden into the fold.

I made a joke of it before but its the truth, he loved Tolman and was recruiting to build a forward pack full of differing degrees of Tolman.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That last try but addo carr says it all, even the commentators said meaney went to sleep.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wooden spoon is guaranteed. What a disgusting performance. Every game we've lost in the past few weeks were because of our poor play and handling mistakes. No team beat us - we handed them the game.

If we had concentrated, and every player just done as he should, we could be pushing for top eight with our ragtag team of nobodies.
The loser mentality just takes over it looks like. Self fulfilling?

They need the Worlds Best Sports Psychiatrist to do one on ones.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay had some say in recruiting. You can tell he likes his worker type forwards by the releasing or Martin and the very slow process of bring Toomaga and Ogden into the fold.

I made a joke of it before but its the truth, he loved Tolman and was recruiting to build a forward pack full of differing degrees of Tolman.
Priest, CSmith, Stimson

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s what happens when they’ve had no direction in 3 years.

A proper coach will help them improve and cut out the stupidity on the field, and unfortunately, Pay was not that person.

One thing that stuck out in Barrett’s interview was that he doesn’t tell players what the correct decision is, but rather teaches them how to make the correct decision. (Paraphrasing here, not sure of the exact quote)

That is something that has been sorely lacking recently, and will hopefully improve next year.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re not wrong champ!

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think Pay had more than 50% say in recruitment you're kidding yourself.
Lucky he didn’t have a say he was looking for quick fixes this year to save his job trying to sign Reynolds because he is an improvement on what we have this year but long term would have been a big mistake we would have a team full of club rejects like what we got with lafai

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So much for playing for a contract and showing Barrett they want to be here. Muppets

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So much for playing for a contract and showing Barrett they want to be here. Muppets
Barrett already knows who he wants to keep. Barrett won't sign players who pull a Lichaa and turn up for the last few games for a new contract.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I have never heard a team talk so much and not back it up. Most are playing for contracts and position when barret arrives. Fark....... many would not make Bankstown bulls team