Opinion This Is A True Leader

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Miss Jammer in Dogs colours. I want him running the water for us.
I think he was a great player and captain for us.

But I don't think some of these players miss the club or want to come back like we think they do. Another one people mention is Ennis, he loves the club and would be a great coach and all the rest - Ennis loves whoever gives him the biggest cheque at the start of the season.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
elliott came in season super jacked up and did fuck all piss him off to london broncos or sum shit minus freight of course

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson looks battered
Can’t quest this effort

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing Jackson is good at leading, is the NRL's 6 again penalties conceded ladder

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve heard Graham is keen to pursue a coaching career, I feel he may coach us one day, that would be a nice 360 for him and the club.
Nah I'd hate to see a club legend get sacked.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hate James Graham with a passion and he really doesn't like the Bulldogs either. Probably still bitter he was moved on.
He shouldn't be commentating. Some of the shit that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he was a great player and captain for us.

But I don't think some of these players miss the club or want to come back like we think they do. Another one people mention is Ennis, he loves the club and would be a great coach and all the rest - Ennis loves whoever gives him the biggest cheque at the start of the season.
Braith should come back in some form, he is one that’s a true doggie for life!!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck can you hate james graham wtf.
Just never liked him personally and the style of footy he played at Dogs ie halfback, first receiver , playmaker. Wasn't his fault. Des ruined him. Awesome player once upon a time.

And the way he talks and the dribble that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous at times. And there was a bulldogs game a few weeks ago on radio where he was commentating. The other guy asked him if he still supports the dogs when they play and he ummed and erred and said his heart lay with Saints (im assuming St Helens). He pretty much deflected from the question and didnt have much nice things to say about the club.

Just one of those players i never liked.

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t blame him from hating us. We shouldn’t have let him go. He’s even a Dragons ambassador now wtf.