This has to be the week.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys, guys, guys....

I know we are all upset on how we are just a little under performing

it's ok the board and coaching staff know what they are doing....

we are about to hear from the no.1 board cheersquad with words of egg-couragement

take it away boys....

@DinkumDog
@Natboy
@Horse

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm expecting an announcement tonight surely that's enough if Pays coach next week that will dead set do me.
Absolutely has to be gone and a new coach in place no later than Monday morning. We were absolute inept tonight against a team that didn't play that well and were there for the taking. Thompson looks the goods as i suspected he would be ever since i saw him play at Wembley in August. Hope he doesn't get suspended.

Sick and tired if DWZ's errors.

Sick and tired of wingers playing in the centres mis reading in defence and lacking the ability to pass to their winger. Our tries came from Foran cutting the centre out with a long pass.

Sick and tired of Napa playing like a big pussy cat.

Ring Griffin tomorrow start him on Monday and then we might have more chance of attracting players. THEN AND ONLY THEN we can start the long awaited and necessary rebuild.

As many if you know i DETEST the Sutton Brothers but tonight the younger brother had very little influence on the game.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teams gone backwards really has the 08 team would be knocking on the door of the 8 in this shitty two tierd comp we’ve played who exactly rorters and that’s about it the rest we played are shit hurts we are shit but fuck watching those scum chooks go three in a row that kills

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teams gone backwards really has the 08 team would be knocking on the door of the 8 in this shitty two tierd comp we’ve played who exactly rorters and that’s about it the rest we played are shit hurts we are shit but fuck watching those scum chooks go three in a row that kills

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Based on the press conference seems like a standard normal dogs week this week as per pays comments.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
guys, guys, guys....

I know we are all upset on how we are just a little under performing

it's ok the board and coaching staff know what they are doing....

we are about to hear from the no.1 board cheersquad with words of egg-couragement

take it away boys....

@DinkumDog
@Natboy
@Horse
Hi Godfather
Still churning out the same garbage I see. Good for you. Any suggestions as to how we actually improve? No I didn’t think so, too busy trying to carve out a career in comedy. Word of advice, don’t give up your day job! :-).

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
SOS....DR GEORGE!!!!. Please help clean this mess up. We have suffered enough. How much more do we need to endure under this current inept board/CEO/coach. We gave them the benefit of the doubt but they have not delivered. We need your help and we need it now!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Godfather
Still churning out the same garbage I see. Good for you. Any suggestions as to how we actually improve? No I didn’t think so, too busy trying to carve out a career in comedy. Word of advice, don’t give up your day job! :-).
yes I suggest you stop voting for this board.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
first order of business I would do is that you cease and assist posting more Andrew Hill tripe until he gets sacked
Cease and assist?
Perhaps you mean cease and desist? :-)
So no posting messages from the CEO which did not constitute opinion. OK - where exactly is the illegality that would constitute a cease and desist? Who will sack the CEO if you want the board gone too? You’re off to a flying start Godfather. Do you have any spare time to join a board?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cease and assist?
Perhaps you mean cease and desist? :-)
So no posting messages from the CEO which did not constitute opinion. OK - where exactly is the illegality that would constitute a cease and desist? Who will sack the CEO if you want the board gone too? You’re off to a flying start Godfather. Do you have any spare time to join a board?
hell yeah I will join, I couldn't do any worse than the current board

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just not sure how we recruit players at the moment. Really any player thinking of coming here will be taking less to stay where they are..... lowest of low at the moment

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just not sure how we recruit players at the moment. Really any player thinking of coming here will be taking less to stay where they are..... lowest of low at the moment
Another weekend ruined. It really can't get any worse or can it? Our clubs a disaster!