Stuff you collect

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I love my hightop's..

Air max 95's... classic.
Jordan's? I have Jordan 4 oreos and Jordan 6 black cat

I can't get into anything other the 1's and 90's

The rest remind me of lebos hanging out at Bankstown or lads hanging out the front of town hall

A

Alexander the Great

The rest remind me of lebos hanging out at Bankstown or lads hanging out the front of town hall
No Jordan's in the collections ....

Air force's would have to be the heaviest shoes ive ever bought in my life and regret.

Talking of Oreo check out the vapor Oreos... if they dont tempt you to buy them nothing will.

A

Alexander the Great

Lebos and lads/chavs = air max tn's. Standard

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I didn't want to be the first to admit it, but I collect toenail clippings.... and belly button lint.

If anyone can help out, please pm.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bodyboards or as people might call them boogie boards. If anyone has any lying around in garage and wanna donate them to me I'm keen. Looking for any manta, morey, custom x, wave rebel, bz.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bodyboards or as people might call them boogie boards. If anyone has any lying around in garage and wanna donate them to me I'm keen. Looking for any manta, morey, custom x, wave rebel, bz.
Maybe ask Schapelle Corby. I hear she likes them

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nah, he's a dickhead. Always has been. From what I've heard from everyone who has met him, he's a complete arsehole.
Vladmir Putin disagrees. He even personally granted and handed Steven Seagal his Russian citizenship! They are pretty good friends.

Wahesh

Reaction score
rocks

i have one from the great pyramid of Giza (Khufu's)

I was putting my hand in every single cavity while crawling inside the pyramid hoping i will "find" something and there i grabbed an odd shape rock between the two giant slabs inside the Khufus Pyramid.

i have other rocks/ fossils I have found around the world. I also have petrified wood which I found on a mine site.
Did you declare it at customs?

Wahesh

Reaction score
WOW!!! seriously wow!!

Never seen before. Don't travel through Philippines with it. They will confiscate, fluid or empty ..

In my collecting days, I preferred the more vintage, war relic-style. However, I did manage to get this little treasure (in black).
It's a Dupont, 007.

~c.
Wow - that black one is pretty nice. What's that little cylinder on the side though - kind of bullet shaped?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Assassin's Creed magazine in newsagents? Issue 1 is $7.95 and comes with a figurine - one of the below (I think Altair) - I'm definitely getting one of these :D

@TANK 2.0

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Vladmir Putin disagrees. He even personally granted and handed Steven Seagal his Russian citizenship! They are pretty good friends.

Putin's also a dickhead.

There's a lot of love for him in Russia but people have to ignore the fact that he literally tortured and killed innocent people while he worked for the KGB.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you declare it at customs?
no i didnt, went through egyptian customs, dubai customs and finally australian customs.

It is the size of a fist.

lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no i didnt, went through egyptian customs, dubai customs and finally australian customs.

It is the size of a fist.

lol
They can be very hit and miss oddly enough. I had a chat with a customs officer about it and they basically said that unless you're on camera then the only time you pull someone up is if you get a sense about them. He said that working in customs for so long you can tell if a person is hiding something by the way they act.

I remember coming back from Fiji with a bunch of wooden shit that was probably full of bugs and stuff. Dumped a big bag of it in front of the customs guy and said "There's wood and shit in here, have a look and you figure it out". Without opening the bag he said "Any fruits or vegetables in there?", I said "Nope", so he said "Fuck it, on you go"

Wahesh

Reaction score
Putin's also a dickhead.

There's a lot of love for him in Russia but people have to ignore the fact that he literally tortured and killed innocent people while he worked for the KGB.
He also saved thousands of innocent people when his army fucked isis up the arse.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They can be very hit and miss oddly enough. I had a chat with a customs officer about it and they basically said that unless you're on camera then the only time you pull someone up is if you get a sense about them. He said that working in customs for so long you can tell if a person is hiding something by the way they act.

I remember coming back from Fiji with a bunch of wooden shit that was probably full of bugs and stuff. Dumped a big bag of it in front of the customs guy and said "There's wood and shit in here, have a look and you figure it out". Without opening the bag he said "Any fruits or vegetables in there?", I said "Nope", so he said "Fuck it, on you go"

i carried that rock in my hand carry, i was more concerned getting stopped at cairo, once i get through cairo i knew it wont be a problem.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i carried that rock in my hand carry, i was more concerned getting stopped at cairo, once i get through cairo i knew it wont be a problem.
Well they know now!!!! Lol..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile: