Opinion These players need to be replaced

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I keep hearing the commentators talking about Perham's stepping ability, but I'm still yet to see it. He had some nice touches, one leading to a try, but as a strike weapon he is MIA.

Where is he exploding onto passes from breaks by our forwards, or running the ball back hard when he takes a bomb? He is always in slow motion.

Averillo has speed to burn, and speed wins games.
Perham is far from great but still a better option than Averillo at fullback. Number one criteria at the back is to be safe under the high ball which Perham is and Avo is not.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perham is far from great but still a better option than Averillo at fullback. Number one criteria at the back is to be safe under the high ball which Perham is and Avo is not.
How many tackles one on one has Perham not made so the other teams score lately? His defence is horrible and I can see why at 24 he hasn’t made the grade elsewhere before.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rfm needs to go, he's average.

He doesn't hit holes, he NEVER passes. Havnt seen an offload in ages.

All he does is run and wobble his head around lol
Agree. We've made excuses for him since he came from the Warriors, but he has failed to deliver. Not sure what his best position is but it aint in the top 17 anymore.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are underestimating the injuries we’ve had in the forwards. I would have loved to see Thompson under Ciraldo. You’re never ever going to get good defense and attack with players chopping and changing every week. Puts things out of whack when you have a different defender inside and outside of you every week.
Thompson will have a big year when he’s fit, he’s playing for a contract..
Next year's backline should be

1. Crichton
2. Xerri
3. Kiraz
4. Almotti
5. Addo-Carr
6. Burton
7. (An experience half)
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. TPJ
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Edwards

14. Nu Brown*/BBO/Oloapu
15. Hughes
16. RFM
17. Pele/Patolo*/Sutton

I really do think we need to sign an experienced halfback and a decent prop.

Watching Edwards and Hughes play lately I must say deserve to be in FG. Edwards game has developed a lot compared to last year. I see him a ball playing lock which will come good and defends well.
I’m with hearing you about Edwards… plenty of potential.. good ball skills for his size.