Theory : Ennis moving on a catalyst for non performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

anth2014

Waterboy
Reaction score
Given the Ennis discussion, noted that Rothfield's suggesting the following in that ratbag paper today (the guy lacks credibility IMO but anyway):

"RUMOURS continue of player unrest at the Bulldogs over the departure of popular skipper Michael Ennis.

Origin halves Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds are playing poorly and the forwards have lost all their oomph. Ennis himself is struggling big time. They have now lost three in a row.

On current form they will be flat out making the finals, let alone the top four."
The dogs will be fine mate no need to believe the media . The rumour to believe is that The players want to send ennis out with a premiership ring

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Agree, that's why I made the comment about Rothfield's credibility. He's got form for making outlandish statements. Would be silly of a playing group to throw away a shot at a title to sulk because one player is leaving.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Given the Ennis discussion, noted that Rothfield's suggesting the following in that ratbag paper today (the guy lacks credibility IMO but anyway):

"RUMOURS continue of player unrest at the Bulldogs over the departure of popular skipper Michael Ennis.

Origin halves Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds are playing poorly and the forwards have lost all their oomph. Ennis himself is struggling big time. They have now lost three in a row.

On current form they will be flat out making the finals, let alone the top four."
I say bulls$&t as well..only a few weeks ago..when Ennis had already signed with Sharks..the Dogs had two of the best wins by any team this season.. As anth2014 says..the only thing to believe is they wanna send Ennis out with a premiership..

ps Ennis and his wife just had their 4th baby so maybe he was thinking about that instead of the game!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
If there is unrest caused by Ennis, then why did he have a nigh perfect game against Manly a few weeks ago?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mick has always been bagged by a certain section of Dog's fans. Maybe that is why some are saying he has thrown in the towel. I won't criticise him for his efforts as he still continues to give 100% and I believe he will continue to do so until his final game with the club.
Mr Rothfield needs to give himself an uppercut for his comments.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who gives a fuk what a degenerate drunk **** dribbles?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That **** talks so much shit he should wear a nappy around his mouth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would of put rothfield on the assassinate list, but he will kill himself with liver cancer the drunk ****.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Been around this forum for a long time and have contacts and all I can say is , read between the lines.........told you blokes so. Not being a smartass , it's the way it is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Been around this forum for a long time and have contacts and all I can say is , read between the lines.........told you blokes so. Not being a smartass , it's the way it is.
So they are throwing the game to get back at Des?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think it's deliberate but it could be part of it. Players see their beloved captain leaving the club and they start to lose faith in the club. Couple this with the lack of confidence and nerves and you have enough to turn a great team into a pack of hasbeens.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No mate, but it isn't a happy club and hasn/t been since blokes took sides over the barba debacle and then the ennis non signing. Do you think I am full of crap since we have lost four in a row since the ennis signing at the sharks, I know we beat the storm since then but they did it for one..... m. ennis. Just facts mate unfortunately. Lucky to beat parra next week and compared to our team they are shit but having a dig for the bloke along side each other.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No mate, but it isn't a happy club and hasn/t been since blokes took sides over the barba debacle and then the ennis non signing. Do you think I am full of crap since we have lost four in a row since the ennis signing at the sharks, I know we beat the storm since then but they did it for one..... m. ennis. Just facts mate unfortunately. Lucky to beat parra next week and compared to our team they are shit but having a dig for the bloke along side each other.
Never said you're full of crap, I actually think you're on to something.

Which pricks are on the pro-ennis side? Is it the shitter performing players?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Lol... that would make the whole team tbh...lol

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Don't really know mate, just from a good source saying that some players. Wish they would do it for us the kennel, the members and supporters who spend a shit load of money each year on apparel. I have travelled a 600 kay round trip this year twice and we got smashed in both . Wish they had the attitude of the players from the 70's and 80's, who put in for the whole season , even when the years were lean

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We beat Manly and Melbourne after knowing that he's leaving. Do people actually believe that the players respect Ennis more than they respect Hasler?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You defiantly are on to something.
How can a team go from winning hard grinding 80min defensive grunt wins including 3 games in a row of beating teams by 1 point we are the first team in nrl history to do so, and ****en flopping against teams outside of the 8. Only thing that makes sense is players revolting against the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.