Theory : Ennis moving on a catalyst for non performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok sweet im over the ennis hating for now. Im just so pissed we have nil creativity esp from dummy half. Hope he has a blinder next week.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok sweet im over the ennis hating for now. Im just so pissed we have nil creativity esp from dummy half. Hope he has a blinder next week.
We have no creativity from ANYWHERE !!!! Josh Reynolds has enthusiasm and that's it, he's not a first grade playmaker, nowhere near it ! He doesn't hold a candle to Foran, Widdop, Soward, Maloney, etc......................We have no chance in this comp without a playmaker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PHUCKEN CHANCE

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have no creativity from ANYWHERE !!!! Josh Reynolds has enthusiasm and that's it, he's not a first grade playmaker, nowhere near it ! He doesn't hold a candle to Foran, Widdop, Soward, Maloney, etc......................We have no chance in this comp without a playmaker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PHUCKEN CHANCE
Well, with supporters like you we certainly don't need, our SOO 5/8 does not need that kind of criticism!! go and have couple of beers a good lay down and come back next week for another go at him.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We shouldve smashed that pretend team... watch them go down hard next week.
Why can't we just look before we are offloading ( kas) love his work but this is his downfall and our detriment.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bottom line we hold the ball and stop giving away stupid penalties well smash teams

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Truth be told, major gamechangers in my mind:

If Hodkinson catches the Passiano early, Bulldogs score and we go on to win
If Mbye passes later, Bulldogs score, we go on to win.
If the refs were to overturn Chase's on field ruling of no-try, we go on to win.
If the refs notice Segeyaro's offside-ness(?), they don't score, we go on to win.
If Idris wasn't so slow, he wouldn't be able to appear obstructed, we go on to win.
If Lafai was being officiated by people with eyeballs, we go on to win.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Slick, when we need to make excuses as to why we didn't win then we weren't good enough. Simple as that. We should never have been in a position where they were even within 20 points of us if we were a genuine contender to win this whole thing and with SOO halves against their Soward and an untested rookie. Don't even get me started on our 'gun' forwards multiple internationals/origin players etc. We just weren't good enough.
Spot on. We got some bad calls but we lost because we just weren't good enough. The better side won on the night.

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The problem is we can't hold on to the ball for long enough and give too many penalties. That is all.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its a team sport its not all about 1 person
if 1 person was to move on be it their own choice or through the clubs decision not to off er a new contract so be it...the club made a business decision regarding to ennis that should benefit the team in the long run

to build what should be a winning team changes had to be made not everyone will agree with what was done

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am calm , you need to fcken relax. Every single post of yours Is about ennis this and ennis that. Infact every game we lose its the same dribble. Start talking about other shiit players in the team . Did you even criticize kasiano for once tonight for turning back possession after possession.
you know what, your right.
Kasiano and Mitch Brown can **** off along with Ennis and Inu.
We desperately need a game breaker in our back line.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Thumbs up ....well said dude.

anth2014

Waterboy
Reaction score
0_o Wtf you on about... Give Ennis an Extension! I would pay for his release fees. Way tooooo slow off the dummy half, when Reynolds ran off the dummy half he made 10 to 15 metres! But Go on
Mate you have no ****en idea is like to see Reynolds throw 20 metre balls from dummy half all game . Your mate licha will need many years to catch up to ennis especially in defence

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
We can't get rid of Kasiano guys...

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you have no ****en idea is like to see Reynolds throw 20 metre balls from dummy half all game . Your mate licha will need many years to catch up to ennis especially in defence
Lol, wasn't even talking about how Ennis throws long balls.. Btw Ennis struggles to throw long balls. Watch and replay every game from this season, and show me one clip or scene where Ennis throws a long ball....

anth2014

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol, wasn't even talking about how Ennis throws long balls.. Btw Ennis struggles to throw long balls. Watch and replay every game from this season, and show me one clip or scene where Ennis throws a long ball....
Lol yu must be watching another game if you don't think he throws long balls . Sometimes Reynolds is standing 20 metres away when he gets ball

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, with supporters like you we certainly don't need, our SOO 5/8 does not need that kind of criticism!! go and have couple of beers a good lay down and come back next week for another go at him.
Are you saying Reynolds is a playmaker or are you just looking at it through blue and white eyes. Take a look at the team with open unbiased eyes then tell me if you REALLY think Reynolds is a better 5/8th than any I've mentioned. Apology accepted !!!! because if you do, you're a very very poor judge !!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying Reynolds is a playmaker or are you just looking at it through blue and white eyes. Take a look at the team with open unbiased eyes then tell me if you REALLY think Reynolds is a better 5/8th than any I've mentioned. Apology accepted !!!! because if you do, you're a very very poor judge !!!
Sorry bert, no apologies coming!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion just like you are, I get pretty sick of the bagging that goes on when we lose a couple of games, with just a little more luck and respect for possession on Friday evening we would be not having this discussion because we would have sparked their Ass's.
I thought Josh did pretty well considering it had been 6 weeks since he played a game with the Dogs, please watch the replay and try to take the emotion out of it with the loss, I am sure you will have the same opinion as myself.
Toll's and Moz will be back next week so lets get positive and back the Dogs to smash the Horses next weekend because I will be there to watch it happen.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bert, no apologies coming!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion just like you are, I get pretty sick of the bagging that goes on when we lose a couple of games, with just a little more luck and respect for possession on Friday evening we would be not having this discussion because we would have sparked their Ass's.
I thought Josh did pretty well considering it had been 6 weeks since he played a game with the Dogs, please watch the replay and try to take the emotion out of it with the loss, I am sure you will have the same opinion as myself.
Toll's and Moz will be back next week so lets get positive and back the Dogs to smash the Horses next weekend because I will be there to watch it happen.
Yeah, and I'm getting pretty sick of paying my membership to watch piss poor performances from players who are well paid to deliver the goods week in week out and not just when they're paid $30,000 per game. You stay positive sunshine and fool yourself that poor performances will get us results. If you thing Reynolds played well on Friday then that's great but you're sadly mistaken. I've watched the game 3 times looking for some positives and there isn't any, NOT ONE !!!! So you keep kidding yourself pal. Of course I'm hopeful for a turn around next week and a win over the broncos, if we don't our season's PHUCKED, so cheer loudly, I hope you can make a difference

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Given the Ennis discussion, noted that Rothfield's suggesting the following in that ratbag paper today (the guy lacks credibility IMO but anyway):

"RUMOURS continue of player unrest at the Bulldogs over the departure of popular skipper Michael Ennis.

Origin halves Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds are playing poorly and the forwards have lost all their oomph. Ennis himself is struggling big time. They have now lost three in a row.

On current form they will be flat out making the finals, let alone the top four."

Status
Not open for further replies.