Theory : Ennis moving on a catalyst for non performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the heading says what I wish to say. We have all played in teams when you had a player you loved to play with and in this team it is apparently, one Michael Ennis. While personally I think that the one year extension was appropriate, Ennis wanted two years. Has this caused a problem among the playing group ? Lichaa will be a pretty good player, but maybe we should have kept Ennis on the books as he is the club captain, started with him next year and when the game loosened up thrown Lichaa on as he is quicker and adds a heap of spark from dummy half.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im not sure but it looks as if things are normal, ennis is making a hell of a lot of tackles and the team kept at it until the 80 and didnt give up

i just think there was a frustration period we were playing like victims for a big part of the 2nd half

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No it has nothing to do with it,

Case closed.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we have done this topic to death, but carry on.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should step aside as capt and let graham do it til frank comes back.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He should step asIde as capt and let graham do it til frank comes back.
Mate you dont have to make every thread Into your ennis hate thread.... give it a rest ffs.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the heading says what I wish to say. We have all played in teams when you had a player you loved to play with and in this team it is apparently, one Michael Ennis. While personally I think that the one year extension was appropriate, Ennis wanted two years. Has this caused a problem among the playing group ? Lichaa will be a pretty good player, but maybe we should have kept Ennis on the books as he is the club captain, started with him next year and when the game loosened up thrown Lichaa on as he is quicker and adds a heap of spark from dummy half.
0_o Wtf you on about... Give Ennis an Extension! I would pay for his release fees. Way tooooo slow off the dummy half, when Reynolds ran off the dummy half he made 10 to 15 metres! But Go on

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
0_o Wtf you on about... Give Ennis an Extension! I would pay for his re
lease fees. Way tooooo slow off the dummy half, when Reynolds ran off the dummy half he made 10 to 15 metres! But Go on
Yep he Is slow and he made 45 tackles, guess liccha will be doing that next year, see how quick he will be after 45 tackles! , but go on.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No, the boys just failed in their execution.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep you shaft your club captain and of course the players will not be thrilled.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep he Is slow and he made 45 tackles, guess liccha will be doing that next year, see how quick he will be after 45 tackles! , but go on.
I love Michael Ennis as a person and as a player/captain!! Not going in full detail but you look at segerayo at dummy half and Ennis at dummy half! Panthers made average 50 to 60 metres per set of six and bulldogs average was 40 to 50 metres per set of six!! Look and see the difference where does it start from, THE DUMMY HALF! No hate against Ennis but tooo slow!! By the time he recieves the ball from dummy half and passed it, the opposition side are already in our faces! But go on!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate you dont have to make every thread Into your ennis hate thread.... give it a rest ffs.
It is an ennis thread indian dog calm the fcuk down
hes shit and will always be shit
look at the start of the second half and what he did.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't wait till he leaves so all these threads stop. I have never rated him but he wasn't the main reason why we lost, they are all to blame.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is an ennis thread indian dog calm the fcuk down
hes shit and will always be shit
look at the start of the second half and what he did.
I am calm , you need to fcken relax. Every single post of yours Is about ennis this and ennis that. Infact every game we lose its the same dribble. Start talking about other shiit players in the team . Did you even criticize kasiano for once tonight for turning back possession after possession.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely this thread can be merged with any number of the other Ennis threads

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was at the game offcourse i watched it. Compare his game to segyaros

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He should step aside as capt and let graham do it til frank comes back.
Captains are not allowed to talk to refs as much as they used to, even when they do.... it isn't going to change the call.

Secondly, if Graham did talk to the refs they wouldn't understand half of what he said anyway :p the captains role is with his team, not with the refs (lastly, you know this is never actually going to happen right? stripping Ennis of his captaincy sounds like an awesome way to ensure there are dramas behind the scenes within the club, and I really doubt they are that stupid)

Status
Not open for further replies.