TheKennel Official NRL Podcast Episode 2 on YouTube + Spotify

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Episode 2 of our Podcast is live! This week we discuss the Bulldogs v Manly and preview Bulldogs v Melbourne. We review round 1, preview round 2 and go through the atrocious bunker decision amongst many other things. Plus we have an exciting announcement at the end of the podcast!

YouTube:

Spotify:

Like us on the below social media platforms:

TikTok:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Also, we are making another call out for any memorabilia or merchandise you would like featured on our set. Feel free to message me directly or email me at podcast@thekennel.net.au if you have anything you would like to offer.

Please like, subscribe and share with all your rugby league friends!

Cheers!

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a listen now. You guys have good chemistry with each other and the flow is good this podcast. Keep up the good work.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve listen to innumerable podcasts in my time, and I have to say that this is by far the best one that I have ever listened to. Great stuff gentlemen, keep it up.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I’ve listen to innumerable podcasts in my time, and I have to say that this is by far the best one that I have ever listened to. Great stuff gentlemen, keep it up.
Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate that! We'll continue to grow and improve as well.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate that! We'll continue to grow and improve as well.

Some suggestions to get Kennel users over to the podcast.

1) Ask Members to send in questions for you both to answer.

2) Conact Shoegrab for a sponsor from them.

3) Contact John Khoury for access to players and himself for short inteviews at Belmore between training sessions. Hit Turner up for tour of belmore so you get used to the vibe.

4) Do live calls with kennel Members on the pod as guest appearances. Start with the forum godfathers @ASSASSIN or @Nasheed .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you took it to easy on the bulldogs just say it how it is you’re a bulldog supporter first.

Flano needs to be gone it’s as simple as that.

Burton MIA needs to be drilled.

Kiki was a little bitch.

All the forwards besides king and reed are putrid .

Kiraz bunker HIA blunder.

CC needs to start making tough decisions or his neck is on the chopping block.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And why is there 2 threads of the same thing?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some suggestions to get Kennel users over to the podcast.

1) Ask Members to send in questions for you both to answer.

2) Conact Shoegrab for a sponsor from them.

3) Contact John Khoury for access to players and himself for short inteviews at Belmore between training sessions. Hit Turner up for tour of belmore so you get used to the vibe.

4) Do live calls with kennel Members on the pod as guest appearances. Start with the forum godfathers @ASSASSIN or @Nasheed .
I'd love to contribute somehow

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you took it to easy on the bulldogs just say it how it is you’re a bulldog supporter first.

Kiki was a little bitch.

Need to be careful with some of that advice. I think they mentioned that they have ambitions of having current players/staff on the pod. If you bag the shit out of them (as tempting, and as deserved as that may be), they won’t come on the show.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need to be careful with some of that advice. I think they mentioned that they have ambitions of having current players/staff on the pod. If you bag the shit out of them (as tempting, and as deserved as that may be), they won’t come on the show.
Yeah true, but that’s how we passionate supporters are, our love for the club comes before any players.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah true, but that’s how we passionate supporters are, our love for the club comes before any players.
I feel you brother. And I believe there’d definitely be an audience appetite for a Dogs related podcast where it’s all about unfiltered passion. It’d be pretty entertaining stuff. But I don’t think this is the vibe these blokes are going for, especially considering they’re looking to involve players on their show.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score

Kiki was a little bitch.

Bro even If I did think this, I wouldn't be antagonistic about it to the team I support or to the players I'm trying to encourage to play better. Especially because this is media that is being presented to the public. And not after round 1.