The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I say yes. I reckon his talent has been dampened by everything happening with the eels plus he'll be cheap

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Parra can keep him. Dunno how they can just change his contract but whatever.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I say yes. I reckon his talent has been dampened by everything happening with the eels plus he'll be cheap
He is a flop. Gets dominated, lacks pace and the finesse he once had in his game is completely gone. His mormon mission has pretty much killed his career.

Last edited by a moderator:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez, maybe. No killer instinct but is he an upgrade on Perrett or Lafai (till he gets some form back) ?

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke wants it in his contract that he doesn't have to play games on Sundays, **** off champion.

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
350k per year is what he has been offered from outside the parra club

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa makes more metres per game than Perrett and less errors, he's also 7 years younger. Which first grade player has gone to Parra and played better there in the last few years. If I had a choice between Perrett at $150k and Hoppa at $200k I'd rather take a chance on Hoppa, maximum 2 year deal with option in our favour after the first year.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Under Ded
Behind our forwards lol
Sorry guys
I had to say it

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bloke wants it in his contract that he doesn't have to play games on Sundays, **** off champion.
haha serious? I know it has something to do with his religion im guessing but you cant just put that clause in when you already used to play on sundays, and wasnt the Grand Final this year on a sunday? lmao

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
haha serious? I know it has something to do with his religion im guessing but you cant just put that clause in when you already used to play on sundays, and wasnt the Grand Final this year on a sunday? lmao
He should re sign with Parra. It's not as if they will be playing a grand final anytime soon.

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd roll the dice, if we land him for $300k or so he would be our 2nd best winger behind Rona. Parramatta are a dumpster fire, he could come good in the blue and white again.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this legit?
Dunno... But he is a Mormon

. For Mormons, the Sabbath is a day of spiritual contemplation and rejuvenation. Each Sunday meeting is three hours long, and members are expected to attend all three hour-long meetings. In addition to attending Church meetings, though, Mormons are asked to refrain from normal daily activities which could detract from their focus on the Savior. For example, Mormons are taught to not work on Sunday if they can help it; they are also asked to not shop in Sunday because this is encouraging employers to have their employees work on Sunday.

Hilarious if he asked for this. Maybe quit League and get a job where you don't need to work Sunday mate.

I hope we don't sign him as I see him as yet another ex Manly dud but the 350k figure being thrown around isn't ridiculous especially with how high the salary cap is now.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well theres alot of "don't sign him, his shit" talk, so lets here it, who would you guys sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.