The Where are you sitting Thread? Prelim Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Category 3, Non-Alcohol.

Yes, that's right. I'm cheap and sober!

(Actually the Non-Alcohol thing is more the fact that the missus is pregnant and it's a slightly better view than some of the other Category 3).

Bay 137.
what row???? .... we will be in row 32 ..... see ya out there =P ....

Would have loved to have gotten a Cat 2 where we usually sit in the kennel ... but 2 x $180
would have been stretching the budget =( ....

Have watched a few games from out there , its not too bad, not far from the scoreboard and under cover .....
We went to the Eels semi in 09 .... they actually put all us Doggies fans up in the northern end =( ...
much better this time ..... the Southern end is ours....

The atmosphere is going to be "Awesome" =)

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2575562 said:
We must have the whole row then. I am in row 32 seats 65 - 72 :grinning:

we're 5 to 12 =P ...... just hope there are not to many feral mixo supporters sneaking into our area =(

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Howdy neighbour .... =P got 8 tickets in row 32 (137-2) ..... should be OK up there if it happens to rain =( ....
Actually I just realised you said bay 137-2. I'm 136-2 (Aisle 135 side) so next bay down but same row

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2575569 said:
Actually I just realised you said bay 137-2. I'm 136-2 (Aisle 135 side) so next bay down but same row
I give you a wave when you look towards the big screen =P

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have 3 spare tickets left over from their AAN, if so could you please PM me.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 Cat 1 tickets, 133-2, western side, alcohol free section. Taking the kids and I have to drive back that night for kids sport Sunday morning, so no beer :(

Still mega pumped! Can't wait.

Still got 14 tix on AAN, PM if u need

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys im a non ticketed member will be getting tickets from 8 tonight ,is there anyway online to select where you sit or does the computer just give you watever what comes out?also i dont want too high up i dont understand by looking at the map how far category 2 doggies seats are?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to select your seats you will have to call ticketek. Otherwise you will get random seats.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Category 3, Non-Alcohol.

Yes, that's right. I'm cheap and sober!

(Actually the Non-Alcohol thing is more the fact that the missus is pregnant and it's a slightly better view than some of the other Category 3).

Bay 137.
The lines for beer would turn you off drinking anyway. They were terrible at the manly game. I gave up.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to select your seats you will have to call ticketek. Otherwise you will get random seats.
thanks for that i just spoke to them and i can only do that tomorrow when its open to the public

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We have probably already bought more tickets than the Eagles did to their game the other night.

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A BIG THANKYOU to RookieDog for his AAN number. so glad i didnt have to wait till 8PM for non ticketed members!!!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have probably already bought more tickets than the Eagles did to their game the other night.
some say that the pax numbers aren't accurate.... but mine was in the 12,500's at 10.01am this morning .... so we would have
knocked off the Sea turds game by 10 past 10 =P ....

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what row???? .... we will be in row 32 ..... see ya out there =P ....

Would have loved to have gotten a Cat 2 where we usually sit in the kennel ... but 2 x $180
would have been stretching the budget =( ....

Have watched a few games from out there , its not too bad, not far from the scoreboard and under cover .....
We went to the Eels semi in 09 .... they actually put all us Doggies fans up in the northern end =( ...
much better this time ..... the Southern end is ours....

The atmosphere is going to be "Awesome" =)
Row 35. If you see a pale Englishman loitering three rows behind you, feel free to throw something at him.

Ray 2012

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just booked 12 seater corporate box on the half way line. 6 doggiez fans, 6 rabbitohs fans. All hell is breaking loose either way. Ennis to step up and have a blinder!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.