The way I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
the way I see it is that our players aren't shit ,
We have potential but there's always been someone in the way.

From when I signed up on the kennel I have been saying des is shit and had the same game plan as Kevin Moore .

I have seen enought games to tell that when our team plays what we see and throw the ball around we look dangerous and end up scoring, there was a glimps of it against the Warriors.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Mate i have been on the sack des agenda for 2 years. Not because we lose but our club doesn't seem to be improving but going sideways. Bandaid solutions in recruiting while other clubs better. Parra n cronulla can attract players but we cant. Wtf. Des is living in the past. Moses n josh as halves combo are you kidding me. Ennis has made des look stupid.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate i have been on the sack des agenda for 2 years. Not because we lose but our club doesn't seem to be improving but going sideways. Bandaid solutions in recruiting while other clubs better. Parra n cronulla can attract players but we cant. Wtf. Des is living in the past. Moses n josh as halves combo are you kidding me. Ennis has made des look stupid.
Yeah I'd like to ask Des 'what he thinks about the form of this ageing good for nothin hooker he wanted to put out to pasture last year'

Anyhow to sum up the situation ,Des has an ego problem and no doubt will start (if it hasnt already) affecting the teams respect for him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just curious how many players has he dropped for poor Form? Warriors won and finally played well because their coach publicly put them all or notice including himself lol

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Our hierarchy made this game very difficult to win. Why take our home game to NZ on the back of a 5day turnaround? Its exhausting, and to exhaust them further Des basically plays with 16 men. Why do we pressure ourselves like this?

Last edited:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our hierarchy made this game very difficult to win. Why take our home game to NZ on the back of a 5day turnaround? Its exhausting, and to exhaust them further Des basically plays with 16 men. Why do we pressure ourselves like this?
The Warriors chant was in full swing when needed last night...not much of a home ground feel from what I heard.
Obviously we need to pay for Dessies contract somehow so taking home games back to the actual home teams country is the answer.

WTF!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate! do you honestly believe that last night was the fault of our Coach Des Hasler?? give us all a break mate and stop making stupid statements, you obviously have no clue non what you are talking about when it comes to Rugby League do you?? I suggest you go sit down and watch that game in slow motion and then maybe you will understand.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate! do you honestly believe that last night was the fault of our Coach Des Hasler?? give us all a break mate and stop making stupid statements, you obviously have no clue non what you are talking about when it comes to Rugby League do you?? I suggest you go sit down and watch that game in slow motion and then maybe you will understand.
So who's fault was starting Browne? Who's fault was not using Kasiano in the 2nd half? Who's fault was it basically having a 3 man bench? Whos fault is it that the team has passengers in it? who's fault was it not having a game plan for the last 4 years?

Yeah, blow Des when we fluke a win and and tell us it was all him but don't you dare criticise him when we lose.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club dont pick when to have the 5 day turnaround so you can forget about that. They only choose where we want to play not when. They pick some games not all and I highly doubt they picked Wellington after a Monday night game.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Warriors chant was in full swing when needed last night...not much of a home ground feel from what I heard.
Obviously we need to pay for Dessies contract somehow so taking home games back to the actual home teams country is the answer.

WTF!
NZ is our 2nd biggest supporters base iirc. And with a stellar record in Wellington, I dont mind it. Plus the would pay the club a fair amount of coin to get us there.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The club dont pick when to have the 5 day turnaround so you can forget about that. They only choose where we want to play not when. They pick some games not all and I highly doubt they picked Wellington after a Monday night game.

I never said the club pick when they have a 5day turnaround. We chose to move our home game to Wellington because it was profitable to do so. I have no issues with taking a game to Wellington, but this was a gamble.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said the club pick when they have a 5day turnaround. We chose to move our home game to Wellington because it was profitable to do so. I have no issues with taking a game to Wellington, but this was a gamble.
You said "Why take the game to Wellington on a 5 day turnaround". We did not pick when to play the Wellington game!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
You said "Why take the game to Wellington on a 5 day turnaround". We did not pick when to play the Wellington game!
Ok then why take the game to Wellington on a 5day turnaround when we could have played at home? It was our decision to play in NZ, we chose where to play

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok then why take the game to Wellington on a 5day turnaround when we could have played at home?
We dont pick when we play the Wellington game. Thats the schedule makers.

I understand what your saying because it couldve been at ANZ instead but thats definitely not the clubs fault. We were scheduled when to play the Wellington game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of moving home games. Look at the real professional sports, which team moves their home games?

It's a stupid, money grabbing idea.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of moving home games. Look at the real professional sports, which team moves their home games?

It's a stupid, money grabbing idea.
I'm over it aswell bro, the NRL isn't expanding nor looks like it is for it be a good idea or worthwhile anymore. Why take away a game that me and my mates can go watch on a standard Saturday evening while also making the team fly around for nothing.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We dont pick when we play the Wellington game. Thats the schedule makers.

I understand what your saying because it couldve been at ANZ instead but thats definitely not the clubs fault. We were scheduled when to play the Wellington game.
I see, weve had a deal arranged for some time with NZ and the NRL scheduled it that way, to be pricks

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see, weve had a deal arranged for some time with NZ and the NRL scheduled it that way, to be pricks
Yup the NRL probably do it on purpose to fcuk us over. Cant let us be a successful club on and off the field.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
you would think given this game furthers the nrl exposure in non traditional supporter areas the nrl would do us a solid and not give us the shortest possible turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.