The virus in the bulldogs club

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
I POSTED THIS ON BDP BUT I THINK I SHOULD POST IN ON HERE AS WELL LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN.

Our juniors have suffered @ the hands of the current board including Todd Greenberg.
We have lost player after player, junior after junior.
Our juniors grades have been successful and arein the top 5 teams of their comps. except for FG.
So what happens to our Juniors once they get to NSW cup? Gone because of some old plodder doesnt want to retire or move on.
Becuase he is the coaches favourite , cos he is related to the Moores , cos he plays golf with the coach.
Nepotism is rife in our club.

NOW ON TO THE WORSTE COACH IN THE BULLDOGS HISTORY.

Coach Moore doesnt have a game plan,
Coach Moore doesnt know how to use the Interchange
Coach Moore doesnt know how to coach
Coach Moore doesnt have the respect of the players

Coach Moore is the one that has created the bickering & player disharmony by playing favourites
Coach Moore like his brother in laws loves playing scratch my back & ill scratch your , the Greed & selfishness in this family is unbelievable , past legends & players do not step foot in this club because of the greed the Moore family has since Bullfrog past.

MOORE HAND PICKED THIS SIDE INCLUDING THE HALVES.
MOORE IS REPONSIBLE FOR WHAT IS GOING ON NOW.
MOORE FOLKES & ANDERSON HAVE RUINED THIS ONCE FEARED AND RESPECTED CLUB.
PLAYERS COME TO THE DOGS FOR MONEY AND MONEY ONLY.

Until this family leaves the club will this club be once again respected by the rugby league community.

Moore & who ever is backing him and supports him can GTFO your nothing but a bunch of greedy parasites who sponge of this club.

SINCE BULLFROG PAST ITS LIKE A DISEASE IN THIS CLUB AND UNTIL THIS VIRUS IS CLEANED WE WILL NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL.

1 PREMIERSHIP IN 16 YEARS

AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT NONE OF US CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT :grinning:
I DONT CARE HOW MANY OF YOU TELL ME OFF OR HOW MANY DONT AGREE THE ABOVE IS THE TRUTH

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ahh Cleb. Rant where?

I understand your frustration but its a bit over the top.

Moore isnt close to our worst coach ever so you cant call him that. Hes 11th out of 31 coaches. Folkes is 10th. Click below for all coaches stats. Sort by Win % by clicking on that column title.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/teams/Canterbury_Bankstown_Bulldogs/coaches.html?ord=percent

Our worst coach was our first one in 1935. 2 wins 14 losses > never coached again.

Oh and if you are going to use last 16 years as reference to premierships you would include 1995. So its 2 in 16 years. It is now 2011. Do the math.

Overuse of CAPS LOCK in your post too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You are right ... and here is another random fact:

THE BULLDOGS HAVE NOT MISSED THE FINAL SERIES SINCE 1991-1992.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
MOORE FOLKES & ANDERSON HAVE RUINED THIS ONCE FEARED AND RESPECTED CLUB.
Anderson brought us 3 trophies including that premiership in 95, he re-built that foundation of the club since Gus left us in 89 and Folkes made us one of the most feared team in the NRL for about 5 years so I cant see how both ruined the face of the club :confused:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
You are right ... and here is another random fact:

THE BULLDOGS HAVE NOT MISSED THE FINAL SERIES SINCE 1991-1992.
1996, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010... we have only missed 5 finals series since then

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm wierd .. footy show this morning reckoned since 91/92..

facts fail on their part.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With Anderson and Folkes as coaches we made it to 11 finals appearances in 16 years, with 2 premierships and 5 prelim finals, + twice runners up (GF loss). Moore is 1 finals in 2 completed seasons. Many clubs would be happy with that. We may be having temporary problems now but if you are bringing history into it, you want to make sure that history actually backs up your point.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 91/92 thing was that the Bulldogs haven't missed the finals TWO YEARS IN A ROW since then. :grinning:

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
OP needs to chill out. Don't drag Anderson or Folkes into your rant. Anderson was a successful coach his credentials prove that. Folkes always had his detractors but gave a a GF and got us cose a few other occasions.

The Bulldogs need to stop buying players and then dumping them into NSW Cup. We have players who were bought for certain positions who are now being left stagnating in NSW Cup or Bankstown Bulls. Go and watch a Bankstown Bulls game next time they're up the Crest Stadium and you'll see what I mean. The answer is NOT bringing up another rooky from NSW Cup and hoping he can single-handedly turn things around.

G

Gladiator.

I agreed until you brought Folkes & Anderson's name into this. They are legends and made our club one of the toughest.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
what politics? Only politics I see is if they should sack him tomorrow or next monday after the storm beat us by 50

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agreed until you brought Folkes & Anderson's name into this. They are legends and made our club one of the toughest.
Same. However their game was the style back then. What the club of today has failed to do, is adapt to the changing nature of the game. We are still in this 80's mentality. That's from the game-style of things.

On the internal front - we have moved from brother in law to brother in law to brother in law. If this isn't a case of A+ nepotism, then what is?? One might say, it's not a problem if the results are coming. But the results aren't coming, and this is mainly in part due to point 1 - wrong style of play with the wrong style of players in the wrong style of playing era.

Then again, one would also say the stlye of play today is no even 1/5th reminiscent of the 80's style - no mongrel and passion at least.

In short - the club is going along aimlessly. Some might say they have forgotten what the Bulldogs stand for.

G

Gladiator.

Anderson is one of the best coach's to coach Canterbury after Warren Ryan.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Anderson is one of the best coach's to coach Canterbury after Warren Ryan.
True, but there's no way I'd even consider him for our job - even if it is at the expense of Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.