The Truth About The Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning all,now that I have had a sleep and some time to recover over that heart attack performance
I wanted people to share their thoughts about our team please ,

Did we ever really expect our team to come and blow St George out of the water as we were
Very short priced favourites?
Body language does paint a picture,the fact that the players play and the coaches just coach,
Yesterday we created plenty of chances with Morris boys then all of a sudden we went away to playing
One out boring football and get ourselves into a grind,when as a team we should of had more offloads
To the Morris boys,if the Morris boys don't play yesterday we don't win the game simple.

Also everyone is having their opinion regarding the kicking game,I thought Reynolds kicks in the first half
We're great they were low allowed our defence to come up and most of all didn't offer 7 tackle sets.

I thought the game was 10 / 10 for stress levels cause honestly at 8-6 down I thought we were gone,
Then when we scored I was saying to myself that if Moses misses the goal dragons have a chance
To equalise with a stupid penalty,then we all know what happened at the restart.

Today the boys will wake up and know how lucky they were to get away from a very determined St George.
When isn't their any drama in the games we played together.

When we play the roosters we need Josh Reynolds and Damian Cook to Run off quick play the balls,
And run quick and direct from dummy half,Moses mbye really needs to show more on the last play options.
It will be another close game,who ever wins vs the Broncos week 3 will be the NRL premiers.

We live to fight another day for now,it has been three cracking and close games so far,all in small moves
And now onto week two against the roosters,good luck Bulldogs we are with you on this palpitating journey.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Add this to my thread,
It's exactly what I'm saying or eluding to,
I agree, so far,

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever saw the Brisbane v Cows game, knows we are making up the numbers. I'm so envious of their attacking structures, and how they can create numbers for their outside men. Our attack is just a dead set rabble. Flat and ineffective. Grit and individual performances win us our games.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At the end of the game my nose started bleeding from the stress and excitement

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Firstly I think we have NO kicking game and we are trying to win a comp without one. I actually did think we would turn up and after 50-60 minutes at the most of struggle we would pull away.............and we should have! We played poorly and against the Roosters we are going to have to find about 24 points from our attack to have a chance to win. Gotta say that at this stage I am not confident for next week, that being said, if any team can just do what is required each week without any rolling form than it's our heart attack team and club. Still in there with a shot!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly I think we have NO kicking game and we are trying to win a comp without one. I actually did think we would turn up and after 50-60 minutes at the most of struggle we would pull away.............and we should have! We played poorly and against the Roosters we are going to have to find about 24 points from our attack to have a chance to win. Gotta say that at this stage I am not confident for next week, that being said, if any team can just do what is required each week without any rolling form than it's our heart attack team and club. Still in there with a shot!
So true,
I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack watching our games,
We do it far to often for my liking,

I have no idea how assassin does it with his heart condition,

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure we can win with these halves

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So true,

I am sure that I remember us being a more consistent team where you knew how they were going. Betting agencies could add a "What doggies team will turn up" bet it's that's often now?

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the form tean. 6 in a row now. Thats not because we are flukes. A win is a win. By 50 or by 1. As long as we win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The truth about the Bulldogs. ....we drop to our opponents level of shitness.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The truth is that we have won 6 in a row and only need to win another 3. At our best we can beat all remaining sides. They need to play at their best for the next 3 weeks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So true,

I literally had chest pains in Golden point.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs jerseys should have a health warning on them like cigarettes. Last nights game was so stressful i didnt actually enjoy the game. I was relieved when it was over. THAT much stress for 80+ minutes was bad lol. At no point before Reynolds kicked the FG, did i feel like we had the match won or lost.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We played Des ball, i think thats what ill call it from now on.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least Mbye is saving the club a lot of money for when he decides to re-sign

Status
Not open for further replies.