The travel thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, for any tips, and places to visit, put them here.

Reason I've made this thread is because I booked flights to Japan tonight. In my sick state, I didn't actually think about what I'm actually going to do there for a whole week.

Anyone who's been, give me some ideas...my trip depends on having some sort of itinerary lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
you gotta go to brasil man...its bloody unreal...i know you said japan but still lol brasil is awesome hahaha :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh i fly into tokyo, so it's hard to miss having a look around there haha

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i had my way, i'd only go overseas if it involved snow. brazil wasn't my idea, but i'm tagging along anyway lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
any excuse to go overseas hey. i do prefer it if i can go skiing in conditions that could almost kill me, but you know, i can't win everytime haha
i seriously wish i could go overseas :(:(...bloody money is tight though :(...wanna put me in your luggage haha

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i seriously wish i could go overseas :(:(...bloody money is tight though :(...wanna put me in your luggage haha
i won't be taking you on my ideal holiday sadly...i'll be lugging around a tonne of ski gear.

heli skiing = THE ideal thrillseeker holiday. it's not cheap, and it's booked out years in advance, but who cares. the thought of it makes me froth everywhere lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i won't be taking you on my ideal holiday sadly...i'll be lugging around a tonne of ski gear.

heli skiing = THE ideal thrillseeker holiday. it's not cheap, and it's booked out years in advance, but who cares. the thought of it makes me froth everywhere lol
no fair >:(...rofl but hey at least i tried lol

G

Gladiator.

thailand end of the year for a week or so ftw! followed by a continuing journey to lebland

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I wouldnt bother with Contiki tours for the simple fact that everything is scheduled and never have enough time to visit one particular place. The only good thing about them is you meet different people, but you can always make friends as you go. And besides you dont wanna wake up at 7am to hop on a bus after being on the drink. Not on your hols anyway. Hahaha!

As for Japan, sorry cant give any advice as to where to go. But half the fun is exploring a new country and Im sure you will find plenty to do.

M

mofo sixx

i have relos who are japanese , Nagasaki , my cousins name is Kayo ,

what u wanna know?

Status
Not open for further replies.