The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
people that keep quoting 'this country' are wanna be politician car sales ass licking fucksticks

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can think what you want but dont force others to think the same because you believe everyone has to think like you.
Perspective is everything, if you werent there you wouldnt Know jack shit.
Always trying to justify this shit da fookers.
I just wanna watch the footy.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't you start, you've got enough on your plate old Bob
Not in my sixties yet mate, just a shame the 'lucky country' is now not so lucky at the hands of militants who say they get what they want.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bula from the Intercontinental in Fiji.

I saw some Asian chick (yes, she was hot) with her phone and tripod for the camera. She kept on setting the timer and running in and out of the water to get the perfect shot of herself. She must've done it at least 15 times. I felt like telling her to get in, I'll take the photos, then she can go. It was getting pretty annoying setting her do that time and time again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone has gotta be better than Bob, whole thing seems desperate and spiteful.
Inciting the public before anything has kicked things off in that direction, too many factions to please, still a farce.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Doesn’t really grind my gears as it’s sad and tragic but the Aussie blokes and American that were found dead. Everyone that I’ve seen has gone on about what is this world coming to. But I would have advised could be pretty dangerous out there boys. What did they think was going to happen potentially?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t really grind my gears as it’s sad and tragic but the Aussie blokes and American that were found dead. Everyone that I’ve seen has gone on about what is this world coming to. But I would have advised could be pretty dangerous out there boys. What did they think was going to happen potentially?
Yeah Mexico, not the first Aussie's to go missing in that part of the world, can be bad ass areas.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Mexico, not the first Aussie's to go missing in that part of the world, can be bad ass areas.
People think it won't happen to me and usually their the ones it happens to, Mexico is a dangerous country and if you think it's not then your asking for trouble, it's sad but you chose to go there and for what surfing, there are waves in Australia, NZ stick to your own backyard!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's been grinding my gears is having to hear about the women's RL and how good it is etc etc, it's fucking crap and nothing will change my mind about it and everytime someone on any media outlet talks about it they never say it's crap probably in fear that if they say the truth they'll probably be sacked!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the brothers lived there, not sure about the American. They knew the risks I'm sure. Perhaps they habitually pushed the boundaries for the joy of surfing beaches without crowds. I guess the three of them just thought it'd be ok. It'd probably been fine plenty of times before. They just camped out there at the wrong time. There's been murders by strangers in isolated places happening throughout history. And this is sad, but it's always been a reality of the world that there are dangerous places.

People think it won't happen to me and usually their the ones it happens to, Mexico is a dangerous country and if you think it's not then your asking for trouble, it's sad but you chose to go there and for what surfing, there are waves in Australia, NZ stick to your own backyard!!
You only have to look at Ivan Milats known murders to see that even places that seem pretty safe aren't. He worked on traveling road crews for long enough that there's possibly other caches of missing tourists. Then you have the couple in the desert that got attacked (bloke died, girlfriend escaped). There's been a couple of people murdered on beaches in Australia if memory serves.

Unfortunately some of the time safety is an illusion. Take the best practices and hope for the best. People can build safety bunkers and spend all their spare time hidden away from danger. They could still get bitten by a spider or electrocuted there.

Very unfortunate that these guys met their ends supposedly trying to prevent a theft of shit they could've replaced the next day. And I feel for all those who knew them. But I think the joy you can find enjoying life's adventures mostly justifies some risks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry its been a hectic week with many last ditch efforts but still annoys me to see people affected by me grappling with the shit fight we are becoming but im still not a power trip toy, how it started.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry its been a hectic week with many last ditch efforts but still annoys me to see people affected by me grappling with the shit fight we are becoming but im still not a power trip toy, how it started.
The shit fights won't stop Bobby Boy sadly...

Keep fighting soldier!