The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Waiting 5 fucking years and dying 12 times for a new heart then the **** fucks upon you again.

A human heart can't handle me, I need a fucking bulls or lions heart. The 19 year old heart even with the twin turbos is failing. The walls are getting too thick and already have on going rejection.

The Dogs better win this year so I can celebrate with my kids at least once before I die my final death.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Waiting 5 fucking years and dying 12 times for a new heart then the **** fucks upon you again.

A human heart can't handle me, I need a fucking bulls or lions heart. The 19 year old heart even with the twin turbos is failing. The walls are getting too thick and already have on going rejection.

The Dogs better win this year so I can celebrate with my kids at least once before I die my final death.
You want a Bull or a Lion heart?

I'll get you one of each and you can choose later.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Sorry mate but you're stuck here with the rest of us.

Still many more life adventures to discover, and when they get you fixed up finally you'll be calling the surgeon who fondled ya ventricles "a fucking fuck", for putting you through this hard part of your life when you should be celebrating it!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry mate but you're stuck here with the rest of us.

Still many more life adventures to discover, and when they get you fixed up finally you'll be calling the surgeon who fondled ya ventricles "a fucking fuck", for putting you through this hard part of your life when you should be celebrating it!
I know it's not for everyone and that's ok, but there is two things that are keeping me going, "God gives His hardest missions to His strongest Soldiers" and "with the Lord by my side, I shall have no fear".

That and I'm a stubborn mofo with 2 kids to look after.

With my mental conditions and 3 doses of methylprednisone (each dose is 1500 times stronger than a regular dose), I'm extra angry and homicidal, I just want to annihilate everything or anyone that pisses me off.

The professors told me to keep this attitude because the last 6 years were practice missions, now it's actual war. Hopefully unlucky 13 will be lucky for me and I can face my 14th death.

PS if I'm rude to anyone on here I am sorry, these roids actually cause schizophrenia.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it's not for everyone and that's ok, but there is two things that are keeping me going, "God gives His hardest missions to His strongest Soldiers" and "with the Lord by my side, I shall have no fear".

With my mental conditions and 3 doses of methylprednisone, I'm extra angry and homicidal, I just want to annihilate everything or anyone that pisses me off.

The professors told me to keep this attitude because the last 6 years were practice missions, now it's actual war. Hopefully unlucky 13 will be lucky for me and I can face my 14th death.

PS if I'm rude to anyone on here I am sorry, these roids actually cause schizophrenia.
Roids can be fucking nasty, especially if you're on the doses you probably are!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Roids can be fucking nasty, especially if you're on the doses you probably are!
And it's not the "good roids" that bulk you up. Prednisone, especially methylprednisone, strip muscle in days (average of 2kg muscle loss a night)

Last time I lost 12kg muscle mass in 5 nights. I'm already 86kg and I need to be 110kg.

Oh well, might have to go to Thailand and get me some HGH lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sorry to hear this Tank. You are a fighter though and if anyone has the inner strength to get through the many setbacks you've faced and will face you can. I remember at one stage before you got your current heart that you spoke about thinking how great it was to just get out in the sun for an hour at one stage when you were bedridden and thought that opportunity wouldn't come again for you. So just remember that you can stress about things to the point where you forget to enjoy the little things. Or you can do what you can to enjoy every day and let the doctors do the worrying. If you are meant to live till you are 99 you will. If your fate is not that kind, worrying about it when you don't need to is only going to distract you from the little things you could be enjoying every day. You know we are all barracking for you mate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

With my mental conditions and 3 doses of methylprednisone (each dose is 1500 times stronger than a regular dose), I'm extra angry and homicidal, I just want to annihilate everything or anyone that pisses me off.

That's it mate... Religious or not... your strength and courage throughout this is beyond admirable. So many would have just pulled the "fuck it card" ages ago and fallen into a heap.

You've faced battles before and this might be the toughest, but everyones behind you and if anyones going to kick this things arse... it's gonna be you!!

Besides the beast needs a supercharger in the future and someone whose not afraid of death to drive it!

Don't worry about being rude or snappy to anyone, you've got a right to be.

Heck you should be angrier than Robb Flynn at a Trump rally ( @Hacky McAxe hows that analogy )

Methylprednisone was just reading about it... so it's an anti inflammatory and weakens the immune system.

But you need to watch out for the major side effect.... it can cause menstral problems.

That's why I said, once you get through this and are finally in the clear (whenever that is), honestly public speaking, writing a book, and getting on TV to tell your story should come to you.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ray Dib still involved with our club really makes me angry

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
PS I'm not looking for sympathy, just the safest way to vent.
Ohhh when you get fit..

"Tanks Consumer Protection Company".

When anyone has a consumer issue and a stores being a cheesy foreskin (like that bloke yesterday), they call TCPC and you accompany them to the store to ensure the problem is resolved in a suitable and timely manner.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cloudy nights..

2 nights ago this beast was at it's largest, and would have been twice as detailed.

Tonight clear as anything but it's moved farther away.

Fuck you clouds...

upload_2018-2-2_23-14-26.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Safest way to vent?

Spread the arse cheeks and let that gas vent out
They have been pretty weak since I haven't eaten since Thursday night lol

If I did eat, they wouldn't be safe at all lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ohhh when you get fit..

"Tanks Consumer Protection Company".

When anyone has a consumer issue and a stores being a cheesy foreskin (like that bloke yesterday), they call TCPC and you accompany them to the store to ensure the problem is resolved in a suitable and timely manner.
I love it! It will combine my love of helping good people with my love of fucking ***** up lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hang in there bud, where there's a will there's a way, I have a strong heart and the Government is trying to kill me anyway.
The public needs to be aware of the bizarre corrupt lengths the Government is prepared to go to control people.
Life control experiments in this country using spying linked linked to fuck knows where is illegal , there is no justifying it, they are prepared to watch people at home have the life sucked out of them by stress for entertainment.
Investigating and harassment are two different things.

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Out at a work function last night in parra and a couple you guys pull up in a gold plated Lamborghini and park in the bus zone and 5 foot of the curb, jump out and come in and start eating.
To our delight cops pull up behind them and come into the place for 10 mins then jump back in their car so being half pissed by now a mate and I go out and ask are they going to book the car, the mumble something nod heads then drive away
Another hour later the two blokes come out then drive away, they would have only been around 30 if that.
So, how the fuck do they afford that car and how much is it worth
The cops are either too shit scared or on the take

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 4936 Out at a work function last night in parra and a couple you guys pull up in a gold plated Lamborghini and park in the bus zone and 5 foot of the curb, jump out and come in and start eating.
To our delight cops pull up behind them and come into the place for 10 mins then jump back in their car so being half pissed by now a mate and I go out and ask are they going to book the car, the mumble something nod heads then drive away
Another hour later the two blokes come out then drive away, they would have only been around 30 if that.
So, how the fuck do they afford that car and how much is it worth
The cops are either too shit scared or on the take
That old **** that drives it does that Everynight. He fucked up a perfect Lambo by making it look like a kid done it up on need for speed. It's not even a good fake gold paintjob

**** refuses to race me in my lowly SS lol he will smash me but him refusing me makes him look weak lol